2 new Nickelback tunes

Fire breath

Feb 20, 2002
London
piris-metalopolis.blogspot.com
Both of them are very cool for me. When We Stand Together is very different sounding but it's very catchy and the beat gets under your skin as well as the mantra chanting in the chorus vocals from Chad. Bottoms Up is a regular mid paced Nickelback song with heavy riffs and again a catchy beat. The solo section is especially awesome though it's a bit too short. Dark Horse was a great album but this one might be even better.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've got special dispensation to post any kind of crap I like! No seriously I do...ask Glenn lol, no but you are right there is a line of some kind which I have broken a couple of times with posting about bands with no guitars at all but Nickelback is well within the boundaries I reckon. They are a hard rock band, not a metal band sure, but they are heavy rock and that's acceptable IMO. if you don't like to read about them no need to open the thread.

I've got special dispensation to post any kind of crap I like! No seriously I do...ask Glenn lol, no but you are right there is a line of some kind which I have broken a couple of times with posting about bands with no guitars at all but Nickelback is well within the boundaries I reckon. They are a hard rock band, not a metal band sure, but they are heavy rock and that's acceptable IMO. if you don't like to read about them no need to open the thread.

lol Post what you what. Just thought it seemed outta place :loco:

Best posting I saw on Facebook this week:

WARNING: If you see a link that offers you free tracks from Nickleback's new album DO NOT CLICK ON IT. It goes to a link with free tracks from Nickleback's new album. **PLEASE REPOST**

Nickelback is heavy rock:confused:?

I don't know why everyone's having such a problem with this post. Nickelback is metal in my opinion and every bit as heavy as many of the bands posted on this forum. Listen to Animals and tell me that bands that get mentioned quite frequently (Which I don't feel are Prog or Power...but I digress) such as After Forever, Within Temptation, Nightwish are as heavy as this song. Maybe I'm old school but it's all metal, whether it's Nonpoint, Slayer, Nickelback, Blind Guardian....I'm fans of all those bands and love reading up on news when it's being made.

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe I'm old school but it's all metal, whether it's Nonpoint, Slayer, Nickelback, Blind Guardian....

:OMG::OMG::OMG::OMG::OMG::OMG::OMG::OMG::OMG::OMG::OMG::OMG::OMG::OMG:

hansiisconfusedcopy.jpg

1) Chad Kroeger cannot write for shit

2) Chad Kroeger cannot sing for shit

3)Nickleback is not on Metal Archives.

All three together = They are not metal, period.