2 questions...

Silentjohan

Cornered within
Dec 2, 2001
Meganeura
turn.to
Hey!

I have 2 questions for you...

I only have one nightingale cd and that's "the closing chronicles"(great), but which is his best cd?

And...a couple of months ago there was a cover of "So long (still I wonder)" on this board. I had it in my playlist for a (so) long time, but I don't wonder why 'cause it was a great cover...anyway...do you know where I can find it?

cheers!/Johan

First question: Matter of opinion but I like 'I' the best.

Second question: Thanks for the compliment! That was a fun song to record. You can still download it here. There were a lot of other great entries into the cover song contest. Find the thread about the contest and you'll find links to all the others as well. Check them out!

*WARNING! Shameless plug below!*

I recorded the "So Long" cover during sessions for my new album. There will be a world premiere of some material from the album on llamaura's radio show in a couple of weeks,(it will be Webcast as well as regular broadcast). Check on this board for the "official" announcement about this later in the week. More details then.:)

Well, allow me to answer you CORRECTLY on the first question. Ice and Analog almost won the jackpot in tonight`s Swanö - Jeopardy...but unwise as they proved to be, they did`nt even know the correct aswer to which Nightingale-CD is the best. Thanx alot is my reply, I win ; cuz I know the fucken correct answer. You already got the one dude!!

Check out the two others though.. Awesome stuff, but still - not the correct answer to this question.