2 tickets to Agalloch in NYC?

Let me just go on record that I hate how some of these shows are so late nowadays... Agalloch goes on at friggin' 11pm. I would have made it if it wasn't for the stupid new train schedules on the way back up to CT... :( It makes most weekday shows almost impossible for me now...

Enjoy the show guys!

I know. It's friggin absurd. I'm driving into the city, just because I don't feel like waiting 30 minutes, to get on a 90 minute local and then spend 15 minutes driving home from the train station.

I know. It's friggin absurd. I'm driving into the city, just because I don't feel like waiting 30 minutes, to get on a 90 minute local and then spend 15 minutes driving home from the train station.

Let's say Agalloch finishes up by 12:30. If I'm lucky, I'm back by Grand Central Terminal to take the 1:08 train. If not, I need to wait until the 1:54am, the last one. It makes every single stop on the way (1h50min as opposed to 1h20 normally), it's full of drunk people puking all over (especially on weekends). At 3:45 I'm back in Brewster. From there, it's a thirty-five minute long drive home.

After the Jolly show two weeks ago, I took the 1:54am. I walked in my house at 4:20am...

Oh yeah, Metronorth raised the prices too... $26 roundtrip to get into Manhattan now.

Let me just go on record that I hate how some of these shows are so late nowadays... Agalloch goes on at friggin' 11pm. I would have made it if it wasn't for the stupid new train schedules on the way back up to CT... :( It makes most weekday shows almost impossible for me now...

Enjoy the show guys!

It really pissed me off too, considering it was a last minute announcement.

Enjoy the show guys!
Same here. Would have liked to go, but it's too late and I'll be at Volbeat tomorrow.

Enjoy the show guys!

They didn't start until 11:45 in ATL and played for an hour and a half. Luckily it was a Saturday night...