2 Weeks Until It All Begins!

FYI y'all, this is my 6th straight PPUSA festival! Hell yeah! Maybe I should just wear a name tag? No pic available at this time. Sorry! There are some of y'all who already know me by face, so please introduce me to the other regular forum members you already know by face, OK? Thanks! I would love to actually sit/stand with some of y'all during certain sets this year, depending on which bands we have in common. Saturday is gonna rule the most over all, but I am definitely looking forward to the entire 4-day weekend! Hail!

Cream...meet pants.

This year shall rock. This is ordained. Do not try to deny it. 80's Al and myself have already considered acts of lude personal conduct to describe the awesomeness.

Two weeks. Lets do this. METAL. LOVE IT. LIVE IT. DO IT.

:headbang: x 1000 - which may lead to :puke:zipit: 100 - which could lead to :lol: x 500.

Throw the horns. Thrash the hair. Twist the spine. Lets freakin' rock.

woohoo! It's getting near!!! The PP weekend will the first gigs I see in the US, I'm really curious to meet some people of the atlanta area that share my taste in music!

Anyone else feeling like a little kid? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? I think the people of Atlanta actually like being descended upon by the black t-shirted army of metallions - at least everyone I talk to when I am in town seems to have the general opinion of "you so crazy" or "you all seem like you are having a good time" :) I know the airport bartenders at Denver and Atlanta appreciate it :) I always get to the airport early - and get a buzz on no matter how early I am flying :) That is the official "Gentlemen, start your engines" signal for me - from that point on- it's all a blur of people, metal and fun - and then the looooong wait until the next one :) Hmmm, must pack nametags for me & roomie :)