2017 Roommate and Carpool Thread

miel

Mrs. Harvester
Staff member
Feb 17, 2009
This is a thread to post your needs and save some serious money.

Time to get the CREW back together! I've attended no fewer than 9 of these things and every year brings something new. To all of those I've roomed before.....hit me up. I won't be at the Artmore this year....:( Too old for that shit now...need to pace myself now. LOL...so I'll be at the next best thing....the Residence Marriot Tues-Sat.....But let's DO THIS. It'll be good to be back to see my friends and family... <3

Last edited:
Reactions: NorseBlood
First time going, whats the good area to stay in? Might have a buddy but likely attending solo

Trying to find the guy from Cincinnati that I met last year. This is Neb from the Philly area. If you are interested in sharing a room please let me know.

What time do the wednesday shows generally start? wondering what kind of flights I need to look at or arrive the day before.

Hi Everyone , I'm Michelle , this will actually be my first ProgPower EVER!!! (Going ALL 4 DAYS) I am super excited , I will most likely be staying at the Artmore hotel , however I am looking for roommates to split costs of hotel . Currently a friend of mine from NYC will be rooming with me , which means I am looking for 1-2 additional roommates , if interested feel free to message and contact me, I really have no objections to anyone male or female, young or older , so long as you are respectful and not CRAZY and Full of DRAMA. I want to take care of this as soon as I can considering the festival is a short ways away , I am super friendly and calm but also enjoy to party , hope to hear from you guys/gals!!
I also have FB and IG o connect better !

Anyone looking for a roommate for Friday and Saturday night only? My original arrangements have changed and looking for a nearby hotel to share. lmk.

Hi Everyone , I'm Michelle , this will actually be my first ProgPower EVER!!! (Going ALL 4 DAYS) I am super excited , I will most likely be staying at the Artmore hotel , however I am looking for roommates to split costs of hotel . Currently a friend of mine from NYC will be rooming with me , which means I am looking for 1-2 additional roommates , if interested feel free to message and contact me, I really have no objections to anyone male or female, young or older , so long as you are respectful and not CRAZY and Full of DRAMA. I want to take care of this as soon as I can considering the festival is a short ways away , I am super friendly and calm but also enjoy to party , hope to hear from you guys/gals!!
I also have FB and IG o connect better !
Hi Michelle, if you're looking for a roommate for the nights of Sept 5 to 9, I'll take you up on this. I'm flying in on Sept 5 and leaving bright and early (like 6 AM) on Sept 10. This will be my first time at ProgPower as well. Send me an e-mail at leonggerald@ymail.com.

We have just been informed that the Artmore Hotel has released a limited number of rooms for the festival week. There are Kings, Queens, and a King Suite available. Sorry, *NO* doubles. If you want to join the party that never ends, do *NOT* attempt to book it via the front desk. You must call (404) 876-6100 and ask for Brooke or Megan only. That's all the info I have so I cannot answer further questions