3 Days of Opeth and Finally Home

Opethtat

New Metal Member
Jan 26, 2006
Las Vegas Nv.
Just got back from 3 days of great Opeth shows the SD show was a little long but worth it, Devil Driver did a great job coming on first and extending there set list because Dark Tranquility was a little late with bus problems, the only thing that sucked was it took forever for sound check and the show started late and ended about 12:30am, but like true metal gods Opeth did say they were sorry for the delay and kicked ass!

The LA show was very good, was in the center of row A and had a very good view of the show and all the people around, it was my first time at the wiltren and meet some very hardcore Opeth fans like myself. I just hope that they do something like that again (although Mikael said that they do not want to do a 2 1/2 hr show again)? All I can say that it was different and that it is very hard to sit to Opeth when all you want to do is stand and rock out! I just have to say also it was so great to see so many people support Opeth!!!

Finally the Tempe show, and as always a great time had by all, just like many of the Opeth shows I have seen before(about 30 now), and all I can say it doesn't get any better than this!!!

I hope to see one of there south america shows in september. Well I guess that is enough Opeth for this time and should get some sleep now!!! Late

Opethtat said:
Just got back from 3 days of great Opeth shows the SD show was a little long but worth it, Devil Driver did a great job coming on first and extending there set list because Dark Tranquility was a little late with bus problems, the only thing that sucked was it took forever for sound check and the show started late and ended about 12:30am, but like true metal gods Opeth did say they were sorry for the delay and kicked ass!

The LA show was very good, was in the center of row A and had a very good view of the show and all the people around, it was my first time at the wiltren and meet some very hardcore Opeth fans like myself. I just hope that they do something like that again (although Mikael said that they do not want to do a 2 1/2 hr show again)? All I can say that it was different and that it is very hard to sit to Opeth when all you want to do is stand and rock out! I just have to say also it was so great to see so many people support Opeth!!!

Finally the Tempe show, and as always a great time had by all, just like many of the Opeth shows I have seen before(about 30 now), and all I can say it doesn't get any better than this!!!

I hope to see one of there south america shows in september. Well I guess that is enough Opeth for this time and should get some sleep now!!! Late

good post :headbang:

Opethtat said:

Thats kind of funny that you went to those 3 shows...I went to all those too.. Fuck that was exhausting.. After the sit down show, we drove straight to LA with no sleep...we bought beer for dark tranquillity because we had talked with them after the show on monday really briefly and they said yeah, just bring us some beer and you can hang out..so we did and we got in their tour bus...it was fucking insane.. but yeah...those 3 shows kicked ass

That's hardcore man. If I lived in the USA I'd want to catch a bunch of shows in a row too. Lucky. :worship:

I went to the Wiltern too, but it was very hard to sit down to Opeth... I stood up anyway. I went with two of my friends (we are 14), and it was hilarious because it was their first concert, and they didn't know how to headbang, so they were bending all the way over like they were bowing or something. It was hilarious.