A bad way to die:

@ultima ibanez: lee, what's the next story? that you come from mars? :D

Originally posted by Northern Viking
Well, isnt any way you didnt choose a bad one?
no, i guess. if i died at an old age during a peaceful sleep, that would be a quite nice way to go, even if i haven't chosen it. on the contrary, if i decide to commit suicide by - say - blowing my brains out while i listen to celine dion, that wouldn't be so nice even if i did choose it.

Originally posted by mourningstar
on the contrary, if i decide to commit suicide by - say - blowing my brains out while i listen to celine dion, that wouldn't be so nice even if i did choose it.

Nooooooooooooooooooo Val don't do it..anything but Celine Dion!!!!

;)

Originally posted by Lady of the Oracle
Nooooooooooooooooooo Val don't do it..anything but Celine Dion!!!!

;)

that's what i say to my father, who decided to buy all of her cd's. i don't think there are too many things i hate more than that dog-faced woman :mad:

Another one from the Darwin Awards:

There's a husband and wife who live near the top floor of a block of flats. The man owns a shotgun, and whenever he and his wife argue, he brandishes the usually unloaded gun at her.
They had a son who one day felt suicidal after his wife and family left him (or kicked him out). He went to his parent's place and loaded the shotgun, preparing to shoot himself to end it all.
For some reason, perhaps not wanting to leave a huge mess in his parent's place, he puts the gun back in it's usual place and decides he'll take a long dive off the top of the building instead.

So, he's standing on the roof, getting ready to throw himself off, and unbeknownst to him, his parents arrive home, oblivious to the fact that their son is about to take his exit from the world on the roof above.
The parents begin to argue, and sure as eggs are eggs, the husband brandishes his shotgun at the wife as he does most times. However, he doesn't know it's actually loaded.

In a case of spectacular coincidence, the son jumps off the roof and passes by his parent's window just as the father is shaking the gun at his wife, which goes off, narrowly missing his wife, but shooting their earth-bound son, who they didn't see.
The gravity-laiden man takes a shotgun blast in the head on his way down to the ground floor.

All of this was witnessed by a man in the apartment block across the street, who used to watch the couple fight all the time.

I'm not sure when the parents discovered what had happened, but it must have been unbelievable news to break to them.

I think the worse way to die would go something like this:

Your skin's nailed to a chair by all four appendages...

then, similar to Payback, but not quite...they pull off all your toenails and fingernails RRREEEAAAALLLYYY SSSLLLOOWWLLYYY with a pair of pliers, one by one. After that's done, they smash all your digits with a sledgehammer.

After that, they would take a knife and start working on his/her face.....lob an ear off, then the other....cut the tip of his/her nose off....throw some salt in there to add to the pain.

Now starts the mouth, start pulling teeth...ugh.

And finally, when they can't take any more and have seen all they can see, they slash their eyeballs with razorblades, then scoop em out with a spoon.

That would be a bad day.

*shudders*

I think a good torture (so the death is funnier, muuuaahahahaha) would be cutting the whole body with a hot knife, si it wouldn't bleed. and at nights, or when he is sleepy (I doubt it), put him on a bed, but with a waterdrop that falls in his forehead. Let's see if he can sleeps.

PS: where do I copied that water torture? Do you know?

Originally posted by thrashmetal78
I think the worse way to die would go something like this:

Your skin's nailed to a chair by all four appendages...

then, similar to Payback, but not quite...they pull off all your toenails and fingernails RRREEEAAAALLLYYY SSSLLLOOWWLLYYY with a pair of pliers, one by one. After that's done, they smash all your digits with a sledgehammer.

After that, they would take a knife and start working on his/her face.....lob an ear off, then the other....cut the tip of his/her nose off....throw some salt in there to add to the pain.

Now starts the mouth, start pulling teeth...ugh.

And finally, when they can't take any more and have seen all they can see, they slash their eyeballs with razorblades, then scoop em out with a spoon.

That would be a bad day.

*shudders*

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:guh: :guh:

i heard that water torture when i was in germany; i visited a museum of tortures (can't remember the city it was in, exactly); the ugliest thing i saw there was the guide in the museum, who spent all the time spitting while explaining the tortures...