"A brilliant metal song" and "Un-F**king Be-Lieveable!"

MBpaulo

Miles Beyond STAFF
May 2, 2005
Hey this is Paulo from Miles Beyond. We are working hard to get back out on the road and I wanted to let you know we just posted a brand new video on our website - www.milesbeyond.net. Check it out!!!

VIDEO PROFILE: “My Able Axe” is the second track from the 2009 Discovery EP. The video was recorded during our 2009 U.S. Tour, including Rocklahoma! It also includes footage from the Sound Beyond recording studio. We are really stoked to hear what you think of the new video!

Hope to see you at a show sometime!

Paulo

"A brilliant metal song "- Michael Vaucher

"Un-Fucking Be-Lieveable!" - The "Butcher Shop" Radio Show

Okay, I think that song is really awesome. I dig this, it kind of reminds me of Edguy, but more "serious".

Hey this is Paulo from Miles Beyond. We are working hard to get back out on the road and I wanted to let you know we just posted a brand new video on our website - www.milesbeyond.net. Check it out!!!

VIDEO PROFILE: “My Able Axe” is the second track from the 2009 Discovery EP. The video was recorded during our 2009 U.S. Tour, including Rocklahoma! It also includes footage from the Sound Beyond recording studio. We are really stoked to hear what you think of the new video!

Hope to see you at a show sometime!

Paulo

"A brilliant metal song "- Michael Vaucher

"Un-Fucking Be-Lieveable!" - The "Butcher Shop" Radio Show

Very good melodic metal song indeed. Keep on writing stuff in that style.

:headbang: