a german triple threat with possible us dates \m/

dargormudshark

Sep 25, 2003
houston,Tx
www.dreamspaceonline.com
WOLF HOFFMAN, ULI JON ROTH, MICHAEL SCHENKER TO TEAM UP FOR G3-STYLE TOUR? 19 Nov 2005 01:54:07
Topic: Band news / Source: Blabbermouth

ACCEPT guitarist Wolf Hoffman is in talks with Uli Jon Roth (ex-SCORPIONS, ELECTRIC SUN) and Michael Schenker (MSG, ex-SCORPIONS, UFO) about joining forces for "an all-German G3"-type of tour, Hoffman revealed during a recent interview with MetalEater.com. "I would just play instrumental songs and all different guest musicians would just come together and jam," he said. "But with Uli Roth and Michael Schenker, that is something that I am really excited about."

On the probability of the tour happening as planned, Hoffman said, "It's kind of 95 percent sure. We're still talking and there are still a few kinks to be worked out, but hopefully it can be worked out. That would be next spring, starting in Germany. We'd probably be concentrating mostly on Europe, but they're already talking about maybe taking it to America."

As BLABBERMOUTH.NET reported on October 29, Hoffman has agreed to join former SKID ROW frontman Sebastian Bach's solo band for a one-time-only appearance at the Mid-Hudson Civic Center in Poughkeepsie, New York on November 26. Hoffman accepted the offer to play the show during Sebastian's live appearance on Eddie Trunk's "Friday Night Rocks" radio program on New York's Q104.3 FM on October 28. In addition to Bach, the Mid-Hudson Civic Center show will feature performances by TWISTED SISTER, YNGWIE MALMSTEEN and GEORGE LYNCH

looks like Bryant will be there:headbang:

dates scheduled in L.A area for Schenker and Roth, but they also played/toured together last year. I luv, luved, luved seeing Uli, amazing guitarist...Schenker rocks as well but I need a bit more action on stage from him!

dargormudshark said:
WOLF HOFFMAN, ULI JON ROTH, MICHAEL SCHENKER TO TEAM UP FOR G3-STYLE TOUR? 19 Nov 2005 01:54:07
Topic: Band news / Source: Blabbermouth

looks like Bryant will be there:headbang:

Holy freaking cow !!!! I am soooo there. Not only is Wolf God, but UJR and MS are also incredible and actually predate Hoffmann. That trio represents the three greatest German guitarists in metal history as well as three of the greatest period. THat will be a treat !!

Bryant

Bryant said:
Holy freaking cow !!!! I am soooo there. Not only is Wolf God, but UJR and MS are also incredible and actually predate Hoffmann. That trio represents the three greatest German guitarists in metal history as well as three of the greatest period. THat will be a treat !!

Bryant

Yep, I thought you would like to know