A letter from me to Ocean Spray today

FuSoYa

Lunarian
Nov 9, 2001
Brooklyn
lifesci.ucsb.edu
This was a follow-up to a question I had asked in January. I was looking for an image of the Crantastic carton from the 1980s. Unfortunately, they were unable to help, so I thought I'd try again half a year later:

-----

Hi Michele, Sorry to pester you again.

I was wondering if any digital images of the old 1980s Crantastic carton have become available yet. I haven't been able to find the image anywhere. Also another question about Crantastic - I haven't seen it in years. Does Ocean Spray still sell it? In addition, I noticed that Nantucket Nectars' "Big Cran" or "Big Cranberry" juice tastes pretty much exactly like Crantastic. Was the recipe sold to Nantucket Nectars and that is why I have not seen Ocean Spray Crantastic in some time? When I'm drinking Nantucket Nectars' "Big Cranberry", am I actually drinking the Crantastic I loved in the 1980s?

thanks for your time.

toby

No I haven't. But I've a mind to take a drive down to the Ocean Spray headquarters sometime this month to snoop around.

headline:

CLASSIC CRANTASTIC EXHIBIT LOOTED, COPS SUSPECT LOSER INVOLVED

my first reading of this:
"CLASSIC CRANTASTIC EXHIBIT LOOTED, COPS SUSPECT LOSER INVOLVED"

was this:
CLASSIC CRANTASTIC EXHIBIT LOOTED, COPS SUSPECT LOOTER INVOLVED

and i find it funnier.
sort of like
POLICE INVESTIGATE HIT AND RUN ACCIDENT: DRIVER SUSPECTED
jay-leno.jpg

details.jpg

i was more proud of finding that scooter pic while looking for jay leno pics (the headlines thing), and it worked with the hit and run title. i'm not worried about your transportation habits or lack thereof.