A message from Evergrey...

Yes. You're the only one :Spin:

Is Torn really that bad? I haven't heard it & around the time it came out, I wasn't on the computer much so I didn't read the reviews from its release.

The ISoT idea is great, but I'd prefer Recreation Day in its entirety.

At least add Fragments to the set and do Madness Caught Another Victim during the acoustic set!

Would love to hear For Every Tear that Falls with Carina :devil: besides that I have heard it all and seen it all I think. Still cherish PPUSA 1.0 in Chicago and 2.0 the first show in ATL...

Bear

Come out, perform a 40 minute mixture of various classic tracks and songs from the forthcoming disc, and then close with ISoT. Center Stage left in shambles.
That would be perfect!

Plus like I mentioned in the kickoff/midweek mayhem announcement thread they need to play Trilogy of the Damned on the acoustic show on Wed.

Is Torn really that bad? I haven't heard it & around the time it came out, I wasn't on the computer much so I didn't read the reviews from its release.

It's bad. I love "old" Evergrey stuff. I think ISoT is their magnum opus. But Torn just seems quite boring and uninspired. That said I think I'll give it another spin. I haven't listened to it since it came out. It had no staying power at the time.

It's bad. I love "old" Evergrey stuff. I think ISoT is their magnum opus. But Torn just seems quite boring and uninspired. That said I think I'll give it another spin. I haven't listened to it since it came out. It had no staying power at the time.

I wouldn't go so far as to call it "BAD". It just sounds FORCED to my ears, like they were trying TOO hard to go back to the pre-MMA days. I'm hoping the time off will yield a fresh sound, and let them get back to the level we all expect..... Which is damn near perfection with every release.

Nothing could ever make an Evergrey performance more special to me than PPVII, all you need to do is see the picture in my profile to know why:worship:

ISOT in its entirety would be awesome...that would mean I get to hear my favorite Evergrey song of all time, "Dark Waters".

I really look forward to hearing the new stuff.

A side note, as there has been much debate over TORN, it's one of my favorites... if it had the same sonic quality of THE INNER CIRCLE than it would be at the top of the list. Some great songs on there...