A must for T.S.O.L. fans....

DemonOfTheWoods

Your option out of here
Feb 4, 2006
Baltimore, MD
are there any T.S.O.L. fans here? This thread refers to the 1979-1983 era, not the mid 80s GnR-style era. If so, I highly recommend checking out the "Early Years Live: 1983" DVD that came out last week. If your a fan, then you might be aware of the lack of old live footage that is actually around. Some bootlegs float around, but nothing official or great quality. This DVD has 2 songs from a show in 1982 and a full 60 minute set from a show in 1983 on the "Beneath the Shadows" tour.

Also featured on the DVD is an interview with the band from 1983 that is absolutely ***priceless***.

DVD is highly recommended for fans! :kickass:

Thanks for Reading :headbang:

I might check this out. I used to love TSOL back in the day (obviously Dance With Me, but I also loved Change Today which I heard first). Here's a trivial nugget: when Disappear came out, I remember being at the record store with a limited amount of cash and having to choose between two CDs: Disappear, or an album by a band I'd recently heard a song by called Dream Theater. After some agonizing debate, I ended up choosing the DT album, and that was the start of getting into DT and prog metal in general.