A Must Have for EVERY WoY Listener: WOODS 'Logo-Only" T-shirts back in stock!

David Gold

Son of the Darkest Blues
Feb 20, 2004
No hometown, Ontario.
www.woodsofypres.ca
OntarioShirts_003.jpg

The ever popular staple of the slowly growing WOODS OF YPRES merch catalogue, the 'White on black, nothing on the back", 'Logo-only', 'classic black metal style' Woods t-shirt is now back in stock. Here's how to use it with corpse paint and your black leather:

halloween04.JPG

Sizes: L and XL (FYI, please note: these are high quality shirts that fit really well, but since they were printed in Korea, they're slightly smaller than 'western' size L and XL).

Send $20* in well hidden cash, check or money order (CAD$ in Canada, USD$ in the USA and everywhere else in the world) to:

David Gold / WOODS OF YPRES
44 Poplar Ave.
Sault Ste. Marie, On, CANADA
P6B 2W7

Or paypal to: woodsofypres@hotmail.com

*Shipping is included, as always. All orders are shipped the day they are received.

See you in the mail! Thanks!

David - \w/ :devil:

Frankly, $20 for a shirt that just has a logo on it isn't worth it. And what's with L and XL only? Not everyone is 7' tall.

Jake - you're in luck my friend! :)

$20 includes shipping to anywhere in the world. Depending where it's going, that's usually almost half my cost right there to ship the things. I do it this way to make it more fair to everyone, as it costs people the same to order a shirt from Vancouver as it does from Moscow, and that makes these transactions much more simple overall. $20 is a nice even number for these types of things. There's a $20 bill. Cutting the price by a couple bucks doesn't make things much easier, nor do I believe that it adds much more value to the offer for the listener, just more hassle. Lastly, this kind of stuff helps the band man, especially for listeners who may never buy an actual CD, but who want to show support (which aside from nickel and diming, is important afterall!). I feel ripped off when I sometimes end up somehow paying $9 for a lunch at McDonald's or Wendy's :puke:...this however, I think is a fair deal.

+ Many people prefer the minimal approach to band/metal/black metal shirts such as this one that you could wear anywhere...as opposed to a Cannibal Corpse shirt or an 'All over' print Manowar shirt, for example. IMO, the logo-only shirts are 'class' and fit what WoY is about. Having 'something' on the back doesn't always make it better. However, I intend to have some new designs later this year.

As for size, if you usually fit a Medium, order a Large in this case. As I wrote above, I had these printed when I was overseas, so a Korean 'Large' is about equal to a Western 'Medium'. The shirts are of very good quality and I think they fit better than any we've had done before.

Thanks!

DG - \w/

P.S. - I'm happy it seems that I may look 7' tall in photos. That's always the goal. I'm actually only 6' (w/ shoes).

I love how since they're printed in Korea, everyone there is a little smaller, so so are these shirts :p I've got my "Ontario Town" shirt, so I'm good. I'll spend my money buying Pursuit of the Sun instead :) Awesome regardless, WoY shirts for all!

Edit: Dave, I just read your post, and I'm always happy to support you (and fantastic Ontario metal) regardless of cost. 20$ or 50$, if its supporting you, the band, and awesome Ontario metal/music, I'm all for it :kickass:

I think $20 is a very fair price for a shirt and at a store I bet you'll be hard pressed to find a nice shirt for under $20 and as Mr. Gold pointed out it supports the band! So stop your whining and if $20 is too much for you then don't buy it I'm sure someone else will. :)

Joel

^ I can answer that by saying no, sadly, as Ontario weather is ripping at a good 30 degrees celsius (or so) right now, with added humidity for fun. So maybe you'll get some of Dave's sweat instead :p

Just got my shirt in the other day... although it does fit a little snug (inspiration to get some exercise?), it's a great quality shirt! Worth every cent!