A Prog Power Kodak Moment...

Michael TEOF

Master Whorebot
Mar 4, 2002
Schaumburg, IL
www.myspace.com
l_4b1f345807974709a0aefa7933a6262d.jpg

Where the mystery of Secret Sphere(s) was solved.... behind the zebra, as exposed in this "look at my nuts" shot.

Some looks are so great, shoes aren't required. Why draw attention away from the ankle bracelet? Notice the red see-through shirt, heart pendant, dog collar, and tight black jacket. Come to think of it, is there anything heterosexual about this look?

Yeah.. but Secret Sphere kicks the ass of many 'better dressed' bands. So what ya gonna do?

THAT PHOTO AIN'T SHIT.

The singer from Jag Panzer came through Harpo's... wearing red-flamed suspenders, UNDER his firey buttoned shirt. How did we know he was wearing red-flamed suspenders? Because he kept pulling up his shirt to flash his nipples at the crowd!!!

Beat THAT!!!

Not listen to them because they're terrible?

:)
Well I liked them so :Shedevil:
And I still don't get what the big deal is with his outfit. I've seen much worse. I must say I prefer the zebra pants over this, though I s'pose some people would argue any kilt is metal no matter who wears it.
Also some prints are more acceptable metal attire than others?
And for some reason, every time I see this, I get the urge to start singing Y-M-C-A!

I guess zebra is only cool on certain people?
Now if only I could find a photo of those cow pants.
Excert from an interview:
OK, I have to ask, where did you get the cow-skin pants?

Tobias: I got them from a gay store in Finland.

Really?

Tobias: Yeah, I didn't know it was a gay store, but even if I did know, I would have bought them anyway. You don't have to be gay to wear them. Also, I know that some people think that I am gay, but I'm not.

And I still don't get what the big deal is with his outfit. I've seen much worse. I must say I prefer the zebra pants over this, though I s'pose some people would argue any kilt is metal no matter who wears it.
And for some reason, every time I see this, I get the urge to start singing Y-M-C-A!

Really?

Tobias: Yeah, I didn't know it was a gay store, but even if I did know, I would have bought them anyway. You don't have to be gay to wear them. Also, I know that some people think that I am gay, but I'm not.

+1 ... :lol:

Dang................I was going to wear that exact thing to my first ProgPower. Back to the drawing board.

Really?

Well done baby!
:kickass:

Who is the guy in the kilt? I dont think I was there for that unless I was paying that little of attention. If I had my guess I would estimate it was the bassist from Wuthering Heights.

Who is the guy in the kilt? I dont think I was there for that unless I was paying that little of attention. If I had my guess I would estimate it was the bassist from Wuthering Heights.

That's Teddy Moller, and I don't think he's on stage for the fashion sense, since he was also the Drummer for Mayadome, he did the Bassist thing for Wuthering Heights for Prog Power, and is the singer/vocalist for Loch Vostok. A seriously talented guy.