A Sound of Thunder Releases "Kill That Bitch" [Music Video]

DuchessOfDork

Feb 9, 2009
http://legacy.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=173368

http://youtu.be/6ddI2eof3hc

"Kill That Bitch", the new video from Washington D.C.-based female-fronted heavy metallers A SOUND OF THUNDER, can be seen below, The song comes off the band's second full-length album, "Out Of The Darkness", which was released on March 27 via Nightmare Records. The follow-up to last year's "Metal Renaissance" was produced by Kevin "131" Gutierrez (SHINEDOWN, WHILE HEAVEN WEPT, DECEASED) at Assembly Line Studios in Virginia. According to a press release, "the 10-track album plays like a love letter to all that is metal, encompassing traditional heavy metal, modern power metal, prog and classic rock, with timeless songs that could have been written in 1971, 1991 or 2011."

The material on "Out Of The Darkness" was composed by Josh Schwartz and the rest of A SOUND OF THUNDER, with lyrics written by Nina Osegueda and Chris Haren. Legendary RAVEN frontman John Gallagher makes an appearance on the album, performing a duet with Nina on the CD's title track.

"John Gallagher was so awesome to work with," says Nina. "I learned a lot from him in the short time we were in the studio together, and I really respect his skills and experience which shine through on this track."

Looks like that was a LOT of fun to make!

That song keeps growing on me - the first time I heard it I appreciated the fun factor, but thought I could live without the track on the CD. The more I listen to the whole work, the better it fits in!

Thank you for sharing!

Sorry, I didn't see that this was already posted over here. My bad. But at least it's embedded! Only took like four tries to get this one to work! :)

Yeah, I was having trouble embedding it! Glad you guys got it to work and glad you like it!! It really was fun to film!!

And we all know someone like the chick in the white coat.

Looking forward to more vids in the future! :)

EDIT: I made the mistake of reading the comments on the blabbermouth article. Ugh.

I must've missed this when first posted. That's a great video. Love the song too, cracks me up every time.

Very nice pipes there, Nina.