A suggestion...

lasercd

Man Behind The Curtain
Dec 26, 2002
www.lasercd.com
When you see new titles going up on the site...WAIT...at least a little while. Good chance there are other titles going up that you will be interested in. Otherwise you are going to get killed on shipping fees.

This is just a friendly general suggestion not pointed at anyone in particular. <uhboy>Sal</uhboy>

When you see new titles going up on the site...WAIT...at least a little while. Good chance there are other titles going up that you will be interested in. Otherwise you are going to get killed on shipping fees.

This is just a friendly general suggestion not pointed at anyone in particular. <uhboy>Sal</uhboy>

I know Im guilty of this Ken, But I dont mind the S/H... I normally order 2 or 3 cds at a time in General.... (Budget reasons) doesnt hurt that much this way....sorry.

Please let us know when you're done so the ordering can commence!
BTW, the new John Wesley sounds great as does Steven Wilson.

Will you be stocking the new Eldritch as well?

I will from now on Ken ;)

Ken,
Can you order CD on demand or it is not something you do?
For example I wish I could get the last Big Big Train, for a reason it went under the radar and missed it.
And do you plan having the new Karmakanic on stock.

Thanks,

We don't do on demand ordering, however, that being said, we will be getting the Big Big Train disc back in stock when we do a reorder with them.

As far as the new Karmakanic, we have been selling it for the last six weeks or so, and it was on the front of the site until the other day.

We don't do on demand ordering, however, that being said, we will be getting the Big Big Train disc back in stock when we do a reorder with them.

As far as the new Karmakanic, we have been selling it for the last six weeks or so, and it was on the front of the site until the other day.

I know the Karmakanic has been available for quite a while, but in order to get the most out of the shipping cost, I like to to order at least 3 cds I like at a same time. Bad timing I guess.