A Tango Between God & Satan

Luthien32

Sep 10, 2004
Near Barcelona
I'm sorry if anyone has already asked for it... I didn't find it, at least:

I read there's a book from Kobi, "A Tango Between God & Satan", but I couldn't find if it's translated to English (I suppose Spanish is without saying). I'd really like to have it. Is there any chance of having it translated into English? Is there any chance to buy it?

Thanks a lot!

'A Tango between God & Satan' is not released yet, I delayed it. I believe I'll finish writting it when we'll hit the roads again with OL, I'll have lots of free time then. it is indeed written in hebrew but I'll make sure to transate it to english and then the way to more languages should be easier :)

That's a wonderful news Kobi, the world is waiting!
cTlEZoW0Ry.jpg

Indeed, great news! Now I understand why I found so few info.

I'll be waiting for the release of both, the album first, and the book after! :)

Thanks for the fast reply!! :)

I intended to write my own autobiography when I was 5 or 6. Then I realised that I did not have much experience in life. Furthermore I could not read or write at that time. I may do in the future. It will be entitled "Headbanging Between God and Satan". Let's see what the future will bring within...

Great! There will always be speculations around it when you do not reveal the content. Anyway sex always sells... my humble advice...

So it is not going to be a kosher/helal book?:Smug:

The book is not exactly my biography, it is more likely my diary book where I tell my adventures. I don't find anything facinating about writting a book of a rock star, it's not my story and I'm not a rockstar at the end of the day, but my adventures are worth to tell. I used to tell this stories to my friends and they always advised me I should write it down and so I did :) the stories are about love, hate, violance, spirit, faith and of course music.

Spiritual stories as well of course. Including some very intresting stories about the album Mabool, our arab fans, my travelings around the world and more :)

By Tango I refer to the famous dance.