ACCEPT: new album "Stalingrad"

Yep Twist of Fate fan here too! The rest of the album has some great riffs too. However I am not falling over myself in love with the album. It's a good and similar follow up to the last CD but never really betters it IMO.

I guess I'll agree with this. Stalingrad is overall faster than Blood Of The Nations, still very good stuff, but not as great as BOTN was. This is after 2 listens. Maybe more will change my mind, but I doubt it. In anyways, this is high quality material that is surely better than the recent U.D.O. works for example, because it's more diverse.

Yes, Twist Of Fate is my fave track as well.

Accept still rules and I hope the new tour will come near my place.

It is HERE!!! The limited edition with DVD "Live @ Bang 'yer Head 2011" is FABULOUS! Brings back memories of them at Progpower!

Aor Heaven's newsletter referenced though that the Limited Edition is now gone! "Nuclear Blast has informed us already that this edition has been already sold out at the pre-order phase"! Cd Inzane has less than 20 left. We start shipping on April 2nd to customers that preordered.

I'll b buying mine this week sometime looking so forward to hearing it, especially "TWIST OF FATE" seeings how your all msaying that's the best track on the album.