ADAGIO-DOMINATE!!!!! FINALLY!!!

Dude, that cover looks like a Magic: The Gathering card ~ very kick ass, weird but in a cool way.
Anyway, I really, really liked David Readman. I don't know who they found to replace him but let's hope he sings just as well.
Can't wait to hear it.

dargormudshark said:
Well, I wouldn't say it's Stephan's fault that David wanted to leave. David explained to me that he basically wasn't into the whole "project" type thing. haha He also mentioned that there was a bit of a culture clash too.
yeah he wasnt into prog music,in one of his interviews he said that "Adagio's last album was really abstract and he didnt like the music!"he is more into classic rock music,what a fag!(just kidding).anyways ,the cover looks fucking killer(no more ave maria):hotjump:

MajorRager said:
I want to do a photo shoot with tons of gothic models, bloodied bikinis and stripper heels and all...

And vampire teeth, fishnets, pale skin, and big boobs...man that'd rock...

Too bad I'm not Dani Filth or else I could set that up pretty easily :(

Actually, I'm glad I'm not Dani Filth so nevermind...

Now, now, Dani's actually pretty cool in person. After CoF's Atlanta show, he and James were all ready to go outside and help us beat up this guy who'd keyed a female friend of ours' car. Happily, cooler heads prevailed and a potential Blabbermouth news article was avoided. :)

Besides, he's forgotten more than I'll ever know about classic horror stuff...he really is an expert in that field.

Pellaz said:
Now, now, Dani's actually pretty cool in person. After CoF's Atlanta show, he and James were all ready to go outside and help us beat up this guy who'd keyed a female friend of ours' car. Happily, cooler heads prevailed and a potential Blabbermouth news article was avoided. :)

Besides, he's forgotten more than I'll ever know about classic horror stuff...he really is an expert in that field.

I was just making a refference to the "101 rules of black metal"...nothing personal against him ;)

Pellaz said:

I want to see Dani Filth kick a guy's ass. I'm not saying he couldn't but it would just be funny to see.

Elizabeth,Mysterious
Cruelty Brought thee orchids from the bowels of the abyss!!!:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Yngvai X said:
I was just making a refference to the "101 rules of black metal"...nothing personal against him ;)

"Don't be Dani Filth. Or Mortiis."

:)

(Poor Mortiis.....if only he'd tour with some bands more appropriate for his current style, i.e. goth bands, he might actually do well in front of an audience over here.)

Dargor, "Cruelty Brought Thee Orchids" is one of my favorite CoF tracks. It's got damn near everything, including some parts you can actually headbang to. :D

Pellaz said:
"Don't be Dani Filth. Or Mortiis."

:)

(Poor Mortiis.....if only he'd tour with some bands more appropriate for his current style, i.e. goth bands, he might actually do well in front of an audience over here.)

Dargor, "Cruelty Brought Thee Orchids" is one of my favorite CoF tracks. It's got damn near everything, including some parts you can actually headbang to. :D

Yeah, I like the part where it sounds like he's saying "You do the hoky pokey and you turn yourself about"