Adagio - New Vocalist

Crazy Booduh

May 19, 2009
Just heard the news that Kelly Carpenter is the new vocalist for Adagio. I am so excited for this! For those who don't know, he toured with them in Japan in 2007 because Gus Monsanto was having trouble with his passport (or something like that). Kelly is now living in Belgium (he's from Texas) so he can realistically be a full-time member of the band.

Unfortunately, i can't imagine this bodes well for Darkology...

On another note, the single from Stephan Forte's solo album is streaming on his Facebook. Unfortunately you need to "like" him to listen to it, but I'm sure a youtube version will be uploaded soon. It is killer! No release date yet :(

http://www.facebook.com/stephanforte?sk=app_108468622525037

Wow....Kelly Carpenter with Adagio will be absolutely amazing.:headbang:
He is one of my top singers......not too many can belt it out like him.

Michael Harris has so many projects going on.....who knows if he will go on with darkology. I wish he would, though. If kelly is not available, maybe Ripper Owens could be a good replacement. :)

I know Kelly from Beyond Twilight's Section X, and he did an amazing job on that one! This could get me interested in Adagio again... probably not, but you never know, lol.

Is that all you've heard him in? He sang in Outworld (since dispanded) with Rusty Cooley on guitars, Darkology which we already mentioned, and he's on the Epysode CD on LE right now.

I haven't gotten Epysode yet so I'm not sure how prominently featured he is on that but the one track I heard sounded great.