ADAGIO news...

Inner Peace

New Metal Member
Oct 1, 2006
For those who don't know Kelly Sundown Carpenter (ex-Outworld) will be singing for Adagio in Japan for 3 shows. Not at liberty to say why he is, but he is, and is very excited (for the 18 hour flight), LOL. I spoke with him today and he is pumped. I hope these shows get documented.

:headbang:

Some video of that would be great to check out.

For those who don't know Kelly Sundown Carpenter (ex-Outworld) will be singing for Adagio in Japan for 3 shows. Not at liberty to say why he is, but he is, and is very excited (for the 18 hour flight), LOL. I spoke with him today and he is pumped. I hope these shows get documented.

:headbang:

I would love to get these guys back to the PP stage, now that Gus is more familiar with the band, and has had some time to make the material his own. 'Dominate' was a killer release.

Until reading this thread I had never ventured to check out Adagio. Having sampled a few tracks on their myspace, I desperately want to get acquainted with their work. Can you all recommend a particular disk (I notice Dominate is regarded highly among a few of you)?

They all kick grand amounts of ass. Dominate features their newest vocalist, Gus Monsanto. The first two discs (Sanctus Ignis and Underworld) featured David Readman (Pink Cream 69). You cannot go wrong with any of them IMO.

ugh.....David was great for Adagio, Gus was better....but kelly is definitely not the right singer for that band. I'm admittedely not even a big fan of his voice on the outworld stuff, but I think it at least works in that context.

ugh.....David was great for Adagio, Gus was better....but kelly is definitely not the right singer for that band. I'm admittedely not even a big fan of his voice on the outworld stuff, but I think it at least works in that context.

Kelly 'worked' a lot better in Beyond Twilight than he did in Outworld, imo. I personally think he would be a great fit for Adagio, but I guess I'd have to hear something first to say for sure.