Albums you just don't get.

Blind Guardian - A Night At the Opera. I love everything about Blind Guardian from Battalions of Fear to Imaginations From the Other Side, but I can't listen to this album in one sitting. The songs are amazing live - same for the new album - but I don't get the same satisfaction from the CD. *shrug*
That whole band is like that for me. I understand that they're good, but I just can't get into them. I bet they kill live though.

Kamelot - The Black Halo. I'm a huge Kamelot fan, but I have absolutely no idea why this album is considered their finest hour. I find it pretty lackluster compared to the three albums they released immediately before it.

O:MC is one of my favorite releases of all time, so theres my opinion on that.

All the other releases I would say that I at least enjoy them except for the PoS release I dont like anything PoS.

I think this answer should be expected, but that is "Virtual IX" and the other Blaze Bailey Madien album. Those are just crap.

Kamelot - The Black Halo. I'm a huge Kamelot fan, but I have absolutely no idea why this album is considered their finest hour. I find it pretty lackluster compared to the three albums they released immediately before it.

I can only agree. It's the weakest Kahn/Kamelot album. The only too songs I like on it are the ones with guest vocalists.

Dark Tranquillity - The Gallery: I thought this album was pretty boring as a whole. I can appreciate that it was/is an influential album but I'd much rather spin Fiction or Character any day.

Boring? Wow. I respect your opinion, but my reaction is Wow.

Conception- "Flow" The other CD are good, but I don't like this one.
Edguy- "Rocket Ride" Bad. Just bad.