Alcest US Tour

GameFreac

The Derminator
Feb 11, 2007
Atlanta, GA
ALCESTUSTOUR.jpg

TBA is supposedly Pennsylvania and Indiana.

Is it really Alabama Gamefreac? Don't do this to me if you're not sure. I really want this to be true!

I read this on metalsetlists.com

"It's not Alabama, that's just the first state alphabetically and their MySpace defaulted to that. No way in hell Neige is gonna do two Alabama dates."

It makes sense but that's what their myspace says. If that's true, then damn. I'm still going to the closest show though I don't care.

I have to admit, I never heard of Alcest before, but I like what I hear on their myspace. Definitely fits a hole I've been looking to fill in my musical taste.

The 28th is a Wednesday for me. Might have to take a ride a down to New Haven after work to check them out.

Thanks for the heads-up!

Pumped as all heck for this show....thanks again to GameFreac for introducing me to this music!

Anyone heading to the New Haven show?

Anyone know if in fact Alcest is making it over to North America, in light of the volcano and travel woes?

I thought the first Alcest album was kind of boring, but the new one is fantastic. Perfect mix of the EP with the good parts from the first record.

That's dedication!!!!
People in Chicago bitch and moan if a show is in the City VS the suburbs!

I don't care for the city and I'm gonna bitch too that the New Haven starting time is too late. 9pm the first of two bands before Alcest is going on. Bah....

...was up @ 0450 and already feel like a zombie now...

...heading down to the city soon to hit up Rudy's bar for some food, then guess I need to kill like 4 hrs or so....

If anyones going to the show, I'll be there in black, short hair, glasses, rollin solo as I do for most metal shows.....

Awesome show from Alcest....and great company from complete strangers. Bought some dude a ticket for the show and I don't remember saying by......the damn bartender made my drinks a little too strong.......but great show none the less...if you have the chance....go see Alcest