Alex Skolnick Trio in Atlanta Mar 11!

Apache Cafe is right behind the Varsity, it's a very cool place. There's gonna be a cover and I think a minimum food order, so plan on about $20/person. Last time AST was there not only did I razz him a little bit about his Vision Street Wear in the PWYP tour book I have, but I was 3 feet from him when he played. He's a SICK player. Jazz is, IMO, the most difficult guitar music there is.

You mean Vans shoes? Those were pretty normal for that time though right? At least where I lived. And thanks for giving me an idea of where the place is location John, that helps a lot!

That's Tuesday!
I missed them the last time they came, so I'm posting this so other people can know too!

They're playing a place called Apache Cafe that looks to be located downtown.

Doors @ 7:00pm
Show @ 8:30pm
$8 Advanced
$10 Day of Show
18+

http://www.apachecafe.info/event.php?display=event&id=1886&date=1969-Dec-31&returnto=month

Damn, they were just in Teaneck, NJ on the 6th and I missed them! Next closest stop will be Albany on the 23rd but I'll be at the Doro show. Oh well, y'all have fun! They put on a great show!

You mean Vans shoes? Those were pretty normal for that time though right? At least where I lived. And thanks for giving me an idea of where the place is location John, that helps a lot!

No, totally white Vision Street Wear hightops, not tied, with black jeans and shirt. Hilarious looking. Of course, I did the same thing. But ya know. =)

The show last night was good. This is the setlist for anyone curious. I think I may left one out.

Still Loving You
Mercury Retrodegrade
Detroit Rock City
Tom Sawyer
Blues song
Scorche
Last Day in Paradise

BUT I was disappointed they didn't play any of the Iron Maiden tunes, Electric Eye, Goodbye to Romance, or Practice What You Preach :(