Alexi Laiho/Jackson

Aug 9, 2005
Canada!!!
What Jackson did Alexi Used to play? Was it an RR1? I want one similar to that. I don't like the pick guards on the Jacksons though, and I want a floyd, and 24 frets, but they all have 22 frets. How do you go about getting a Rhoads with 24 frets and how much do you think it would cost?

Hehe I still don't get why Jackson doesn't just release one.

Gotta go with stupid ESP.

And there's one Amazing guitar on that Japanese site [FONT=MS Pゴシック, Osaka] RR-J2E(BK/PNGD).

[/FONT]

138,600 how much is that in £ ? is it even possible to try and get one of those shipped to UK?

and wtf is a BRIDGE : Schaller Double Locking #1370
Is that licensed floyd?

DeathPact said:
haha dude it would help if i knew what currency i was working with i guess its yen? but not sure...

677.780 GBP
wow thats a bargain

Yeah it's yen, and yes these guys have some really good deals, I'm gonna get one of those 24 fret RRs. They are just sick.

DeathPact said:
138,600 how much is that in £ ? is it even possible to try and get one of those shipped to UK?

and wtf is a BRIDGE : Schaller Double Locking #1370
Is that licensed floyd?
A GOOD licensed floyd.

bobvex said:
How bout i just sell you mine?

surely you are joking?

but i agree that Jackson just needs to release one. its too much of a bullshit hassle going through the custom shops, or trying to build one. $3000 for a custom guitar...just because its the jackson custom shop. its not worth the money. they could easily release one and put it out to the world for about $700

Jani Laiho said:
surely you are joking?

but i agree that Jackson just needs to release one. its too much of a bullshit hassle going through the custom shops, or trying to build one. $3000 for a custom guitar...just because its the jackson custom shop. its not worth the money. they could easily release one and put it out to the world for about $700

Not really, i will start making them eventually, and once i get a house with a garage, im building my workshop. Stanley and DeWalt will be my friends. Along with the local lumberyard. It's a hobby, but i figure I'm good at it, since my 24 fret homebuilt jackson plays better than the one i got from the factory.

bobvex said:
Not really, i will start making them eventually, and once i get a house with a garage, im building my workshop. Stanley and DeWalt will be my friends. Along with the local lumberyard. It's a hobby, but i figure I'm good at it, since my 24 fret homebuilt jackson plays better than the one i got from the factory.

well whenever you start making them, how much you think you will be letting them go for?