Alkemyst for PPX

Wyvern

Master of Disaster
Staff member
Nov 24, 2002
This guys from France really mean business when it comes to prog/power. Please listen to their second album "Through Painful Lanes" released this year, one of the most solid releases of the year actually. And the cover of 'Eagle Fly Free' doesn't hurt either :p

I would like to see them at PPX or at the pre-show.

we wouldn't want you to go insane, but we would want others to enjoy a great band, these guys are just that, I highly recommend the album, I liked it so much I put it on my label ; )

:headbang:

did I mention....new website :headbang:
www.NightmareRecords.com

Nothing against the band. There's just several dozen of these threads already (I was formerly guilty of some of them myself)...and if everybody on this board posted the bands they'd want to see here we'd have several hundred. A single stickied (or not) thread would suffice and would vastly increase the quality of posts on this board.

This guys from France really mean business when it comes to prog/power. Please listen to their second album "Through Painful Lanes" released this year, one of the most solid releases of the year actually. And the cover of 'Eagle Fly Free' doesn't hurt either :p

I would like to see them at PPX or at the pre-show.
I'll be listening to my new opy of TPL very soon! Can't wait to hear it!:headbang::kickass: