Amon Amarth/Enslaved/Skeletonwitch tour!

I thought Skeletonwitch didn't do it for me, but seeing them headline a show really made me a fan.

This is a great touring package. This and the Dark Tranquillity tour are a great early 2014 start.

I thought Skeletonwitch didn't do it for me, but seeing them headline a show really made me a fan.

This is a great touring package. This and the Dark Tranquillity tour are a great early 2014 start.

I'm not super into their last album, but their previous two are amazing IMO. But I never got to see them live until 2 years ago when I saw them open for Kvelertak at a CMJ show. Not as mindblowingly good as Kvelertak, but REALLY good nontheless.

I'm not super into their last album, but their previous two are amazing IMO. But I never got to see them live until 2 years ago when I saw them open for Kvelertak at a CMJ show. Not as mindblowingly good as Kvelertak, but REALLY good nontheless.

Agree. Saw that tour. Kvelertak just demolishes all.

Amon Amarth's Surtur Rising tour (the evening with Amon Amarth tour in 2011 with no opening acts and two sets) was my wife's first true melodic death metal show - she actually enjoyed it. :) Definitely going to see them at House of Blues here in Dallas.

I don't get the presale thing, though - all of the venues are general admission venues with no option for assigned seating, and there's no VIP package. Are some of the venues small enough that they might only hold 1000ish people? (Besides Center Stage, that is)

At the Boston venue (for example) there aren't seats*, but you buy a ticket for a certain section of the venue. If I get a ticket for the balcony, they won't let me down onto the main floor. Etc.

Amon Amarth's Surtur Rising tour (the evening with Amon Amarth tour in 2011 with no opening acts and two sets) was my wife's first true melodic death metal show - she actually enjoyed it. :) Definitely going to see them at House of Blues here in Dallas.

I don't get the presale thing, though - all of the venues are general admission venues with no option for assigned seating, and there's no VIP package. Are some of the venues small enough that they might only hold 1000ish people? (Besides Center Stage, that is)

I can tell you that the venue in Tempe, AZ only has a capacity of 750. I would expect this show to sell out fairly quickly. That's why I jumped on the presale offer.

Got it. At the Dallas House of Blues shows, they usually just sell GA tickets and can hold about 1500-2000 people.. the seats are usually first come first serve, unless they sell the actual assigned seats at a higher price, which also gets you onto the floor.