Anathema needs you !!!

I just had a look and it sounds disguisting... no comment. again a reason for me not to follow that thread about America, it just leads to nowhere. why start a fight about things like this?

Danny, don't get angry, it's nothing about you I think, and those at the other forum just clearified their prudence (or more like the lack of it) with what they said without even reading the whole thing I guess...

POD, that was my first big concert in a real big concerthall.. they supported Korn
wich was awsome.. crowdsurfing the whole time.. headbanging..
(ok, i just won tickets, so don't attack me for going to a Korn- concert)

ah well cant blame the lad for trying.. we moan about it being boring and he tries his best to cause some inter forum controversy and gets put down like a epileptic dog.

instead of e-admiration he get e-pity and dissed by his ginger hero.
Its quite upsetting really.

S.O.D. is stormtroopers of death I guess (totaly not sure, I remember reading it once on a metal magazine back cover, correct me if wrong!!!), about M.O.D. I have no clue :D

pagan2002 said:
so as far as i can tell... you have told the milano forum about us, told us about them and you want some kind of fight eh? is that it? i believe i have met you before alwin, but dont bother saying hello next time if this is what gets you off.. get some sunshine..

uhh and what if he "told or mentioned" you on the milano forum, its not big deal , it is? unless he has told something bad about both bands or the name of Anathema just came up to the conversation. :erk: im confused.

And Americans dont look further, only their americans bands, thats old news, im not surprised at all that they dont like anathema.

bleed_black_orchid said:
.. he tries his best to cause some inter forum controversy and gets put down like a epileptic dog.

i

hang on, I had an epilleptic dog and he lived till he was 15 . Alwin on the other hand, id put to sleep like a shot. just to put him out of his misery

:heh: