Angra and Tarja on Youtube Free Stream From Rock in Rio?

Dominick_7

Sep 5, 2006
Jo mamas' land..
www.myspace.com
They're streaming Elton John, Katy Perry and Rihanna, anyone know if they'll be streaming Angra and Tarja, Metallica, Evanescence, GNR and other metal acts? I wonder if its only streaming the last three headliners of each night.

They're streaming Elton John, Katy Perry and Rihanna, anyone know if they'll be streaming Angra and Tarja, Metallica, Evanescence, GNR and other metal acts? I wonder if its only streaming the last three headliners of each night.

i think that the whole fest will be streamed..

i will record on my dvr(here in brasil is live on TV)

Angra was alright, but the audio was pretty bad on the broadcast... And Edu had a pretty bad night.

Sepultura kicked ass, really cool and unique gig!

Waiting for Metallica in one hour or so...

i think that the whole fest will be streamed..

i will record on my dvr(here in brasil is live on TV)

Sweet. If that was available somehow on youtube or what not that would so rock. The thing I don't get is how the streaming works. It only let you see what they chose and since many other bands I thought were on at the same time they couldn't stream all of it. But yea man, the metal bands alone would be great. Wasn't able to watch anything other than the first night:/

Yeah, it will be streamed. I'll get you guys the link once I find it. :)

Awesome doods. Guess it's the Brazilian connection over here!:)

Angra was alright, but the audio was pretty bad on the broadcast... And Edu had a pretty bad night.

Sepultura kicked ass, really cool and unique gig!

Waiting for Metallica in one hour or so...

Yea I saw she posted the sound wasn't good and wished to bring her own set up next time. Edu having a bad night.. how's that possible....:/ Figures. I didn't get to catch the rest, how was Metallica? Did Sepultura reunite with all original members? Haven't heard them in a while after he went to Soulfly or what not.

Tarja sounded great on Wuthering Heights too!

Angras Wuthering Heights from Angra/Kate Bush? Oh just checked youtube and they're all over the place:) Ugh.. Edu.. live.. Seems he can only handle lower register songs that are less demanding. Either his voice is just really damaged and or he doesn't care for his voice properly it seems.