Angra!!!!!!!

Edu_Falaschi

Apr 19, 2002
Richmond
Visit site
Angra kicks ass, their concert was the best!! i couldn't have picked better songs on their set list, yeah way to go angra hope to see you guys more often in US.

Valeu Angra vcs comecerao muuuito bem aqui nos EUA, valeu pela atencao ( e paciencia hehe) de vcs com nos fans.

I have been an Angra fan since they came out with their demo tape around 1992. I have never seen them live even though I lived in Brazil my whole life. Now, thanks to Grenn, my dream came true. On Saturday, I arrived at the venue very early to ensure my place in the center front row for Gamma Ray and Angra, and that's where I was...wearing my brazilian Jersey supporting my favorite band. In my opinion, they were awsome, I was very happy and I hope the band comes to the west coast so I don't have to travel so far.

Thanks for all the fans who supported ANGRA on this concert!

O show foi demais!!!!!

Angra was the best band in the festival. I don't know if you guys are gonna agree with me, but try to think about all of the feeling and emotion they put in that night. Blind Guardian's set was also awesome, but dude.. Angra's set showed how excited they were in their first concert in the US. They ruled. I would like to say thank you to everybody that supported Angra. I think myself as a huge fan of them had to say this. THANK YOU VERY MUCH !!

Galera brasileira do Show... manda email aki pra gente se falar... lembra neh.. Milton.. o mais crazy durante o show do angra... xxangraxx@aol.com

hehehe... Angra rules galera!! Alguem ae viu a aparição do Angra no Hermes e Renato da MTV?? ANGRA x MASSACRATION ( a banda de metal do Hermes e Renato com o cantor castrati!)
muito TRI!

I totally agree with you guys. Angra was psyched to be there. Rafael even interviewed a few people on his personal video camera out in the concourse before their set. What a cool bunch of guys, and MAN CAN THEY PLAY. Edu 's voice was awesome.
Definetly the highlight of the show Saturday.

I heard that Rafael will add some of his video recording of the night on their upcoming DVD release in January...I can't wait!