Another fucking story thread!

..then they tie me up naked and it's off to the auction block.:erk: They're bidding on all the captives.I'm the besst looking biggest hung guy there too:p They bid on some skinny sick guy and a couple fatties that go real cheap.When I'm finally hauled out there the women begin to go wild.The prices keep getting higher and higher.Then a shadow forms in the middle of the wild women which shuts them up and stepping forward is one of the most beautiful women you could imagine with a few slaves pulling a wagon full of gold coins.She buys me and off we go to her castle.Once inside I'm led to her private chambers.There is a big bed loaded down with silk sheets and a roaring fire over in the fireplace on the far wall.Then a servant brings in a tray full of meat wine and various bon-bons.
I notice the door is not locked but I have no desire to flee.My new master enters the room:worship: and says in a beautiful voice...

...HI, MY NAMES ROB

*gulp*:erk:ROB you say?

Yes she said, ROB.

Is your name Rob short for something, like Royal O Boo...:lol:

No you smart f*ck she said, It stands for ROB me and I'll chop your other F*CKING fingers off...:mad:

Now get on your f*cking knees and start scrubbing bitch...:mad:

Scrub wot? I asked Rob in my softest voice...:saint:

:zombie:MY F*UCKING FEET BITCH...:zombie:

I asked Rob...wot can I use to clean your feet with?...:saint:

With your tongue bitch, now start licking...:zombie:

Robs not looking all that good anymore..:zombie:...so much for happy days and all that...:Smug:

So I start licking Robs feet when she told me to start licking a little higher....A bit higher...more she said...more...:puke:

That's when I made my move...I.....

...grabbed an axe and cut her tits off,then I put them in my pouch to snack on later.No use hanging around here I thought,but first I better drink that wine.Hmm... how will I escape.Anyone would notice me because I'm a man...I know I'll dress up as a woman,but wait,maybe they're all lesbians or something even weirder.Maybe suicide?? Hmmm..maybe I can become their new leader?Fuck I'm really drunk now,the room is spinning,that bed sure looks comfortable.I need a rest...as I lie down to rest the door opens and...

...OH MY GOD, HELP HAS ARRIVED...:err:...OR HAS IT...I AM SO FOOKED, FARKED *shakes head* I'm so F*CKING DRUNK..:confused:...And my cock, no wonder they call it a woody...:headbang:....what did they put in this wine...:lol:

PEOPLES: wot should/could I do?...*thinks*...Yes of course, I know now what to do..:)

:zombie:The tits, I grabbed them out of my pouch and stuck them to my chest, then I put on a face mask...But there is only one thing that will give me away at this moment in time....And that's my huge cock that looks like a piece of 4B2.

So now I don't know if I'm Arthur or bloody Martha..:mad::)

I better think quick.....

...Two of the female guards came rushing into the room.

I shouted ":yell:"STOP ":yell:"STOP ":yell:"LOOK ON THE FLOOR ":cry:"LOOK WOT I'VE DONE....:cry:TIZZ MURRRRRRDERRRR

On the floor was this blooded body, it looked like a males body as it had no tits and now no face.

The guards asked me WTF happened?

I told them, He tried to seduce me:cry: so I beat him to death with my piece of 4B2 witch just happened to be down the front of my pants:heh:

One guard asked, could have a look at your piece of 4B2?

she said...I'm A big lover of a good strong piece of wood and she grabs my cock like she was going to use it on herself:rolleyes:

I said, :lol:wait,:lol:wait, with a girlish laugh.

I told the other guard to leave us right away, go, now fuckya, fuckya was her name peoples, so she did.

Now I said before I let you play with my piece of 4B2 I would like to play a little game are you up to it....:rolleyes:.mmm..:rolleyes:.mmm..:rolleyes:.mm..OK then.

But first young lass you must stop stroking it you might catch yourself a prick, I mean splinter.

I told her to close her eyes and to see if she could tell me wot type of wood she now has in her hand.

Now she has a good grasp on my cock at that precise moment she decides to tell me there are three ways that will determine wot type of wood she is holding and that's by Smell, Taste, and she NEEEEEEEDS to FEEEEEEEEEEL the Wood within.....:zombie:

Well PEOPLES she starts......

...As she starts her first test, which was getting the feel of the 4B2, she starts stroking it nice and slow like it was her pussy.........cat(which was not helping my situation)...Then she decides to use both hands...She said...I wont to get a good grasp so I can feel wot you felt when you beet that man to death.

PEOPLES...something is going to give and she wont be doing the giving, So I had to stop her in mid-stroke, Hunny I said, you must close your eyes when doing this test anyone can see your stroking my wood please put on this blindfold...So she did.

Now she said...whilst I'm stroking your piece of wood I am now going to do the taste test to determine wot type of wood she now has in her mouth.

PEOPLES...I am going to blow her ":yell:"F*CKING HEAD OFF.....*help me mommy:cry:*

:zombie:SHE......

...She starts moving her tongue:p around my cock and says hmmmmm wot a smooth piece of wood you have....:heh:

I said, OK, now you've had your fun can I have my piece of 4B2 back...just before she takes the wood out of her mouth the door slams opens and she bites down on my cock thinking its just a piece of wood then shouts out ":yell:"FUCKYA, I NEARLY CHOCKED ON THIS FINE PIECE OF WOOD....:puke:...So for that I'm going to burn this piece of wood....And I'm like :zombie:fuck NO, NOT MY WOOD.

So now she starts pulling on my cock then shouts ":yell:"FUCKYA HELP ME....I'm thinking to myself..:erk:uuum..help someone help...:lol:..next thing I see a knife I shout out ":yell:" FUCKYA STOP...":yell:"FUCK-NO...I grab my cock off the guards and I run out of the room and down the hall, then I.....

....See two more guards coming towards me ":yell:"FARKINELL.

As you know by now people, all the guards are females and all hot very good looking and all Virgins....:headbang:...but hate the male race...:erk:...tell that to my cock....:lol:...If he had his way he'd bone the F*cking lot of them..:kickass:

Anyway the two guards run up to me and I scream there's two men back there dressed as guards and they're after me...:cry:STOP THEM.

One guard noticed my dress and said that's a funny shape you have there...:Smug:Is that a gun down your dress?...:lol:

NO I replied its my cock.............:erk:...............BASHER, It's a piece of 4B2 that use to bash any males I see, as they are forbidden in this domain.

One guard grabs my cock and says nice one and gives it a good tug and a couple of strokes up and down...nice one said the other guard and its flexible and padded...:cool:

I told the guards...You must......

...You must go...":yell:"GO NOW...You must kill the two imposter's.

One guard grabs my cock and said...:mad:I'LL TAKE THAT THANK YOU ":yell:"THIS WILL SURLY FUCKUM OVER.

I said...:lol:yeah, :erk:hmmmm sorry but this is a personal issue, as I stand in front of the two guards I start to stroke my cock because the effect of the drug is starting to wear off...as some would say, I have a bit of a limp dick...:rolleyes:...SO ladies if you wont a nice smooth piece of wood like this one, you must go through the proper channels, but you don't have time for that...so move it.

So I grabbed hold of my cock and said...:headbang:This piece of wood will come in sandy one day...Then I started to walk away.

PEOPLES: I've walked about 10 steps and I've said to myself in a soft mouse type voice ":yell:"faaarrckinell...:erk: W..T..F DID I JUST SAY...:erk:

One of the guards shouted ":yell:"SSSTTTOOOOOP the other one said...":yell:"WOT DID YOU JUST SAY?

I turned and said....:erk:nothing

One guard said that's funny we thought you said...your piece of wood will come in sandy one day...Sandy's my sister...:mad:

:lol:NO NO NO, You silly pair of tits, wot I meant to say was this piece of wood will come in "HANDY" one day...Now go and do your job...And they did.

So now I...

....I must find my way out of this hell hole of a prison...":yell:"FARKINELL, SOMEONE HAS SET OFF THE ALARM...:mad:

Peoples: Its not easy being the only male in an all female prison/village it makes it so, so very hard for me...:lol:...you could spot me a mile away...:yow:

I must find my way out of this place I must get back to that hole in the ground the one with the teleporter..:erk: I think thats what you might call it.

I would stay in this all female village if they weren't such bitches and only wanted to do one thing and thats to chop off my cock, rather than use it for their own pleasure, how selfish of them...:lol:

I was willing to stay in the village and help the females with all their frustrations...:zombie: their stress...:erk: a good cock would release all that tension that they would have built up inside of them, clear out the cobwebs...:yuk: as the females would say, "do a bit of house cleaning" and yes they would get to see fireworks once again...:Shedevil:

But all because of the two lesbian guards that aint going to happen for me....:mad:

Now I must leave this Village of females and try to make my way back to that hole in the ground...But I can't go back the same way as I came...As the trolls bridge is out, I must find another path.....

I start digging in the ground hoping to to make a tunnel that will take me far far away from here, but suddenly the tunnel collapses and I am half buried in the ground.
Suddenly, out of nowhere I see a hand stretched towards me and i grab it, and I am pulled up.
"It's you!" I say to one of the lesbian guards and take off her pants. She slaps me and walks away, leaving me confused and horny, and I am now yet again in search of another path.

...But not thee garden path as I have been up and down that path before and its not a pleasant path to be on, Tizz A shame Rays not around he would know what to do.

So now....

...I'm walking around without a f*cking clue to where the f*ck I'm going, how f*cked up is that......:erk:

I see a sign up ahead...Peoples...this might be the sign I've been looking for, it tells me....

...This is not the sign your looking for, if you turn around you will be facing the other way.
signed....HAVE A NICE DAY.

What a stupid sign, so I carry on walking I walk for ages, a good 5:minutes, my feet are killing me, I scream out ":yell:"FARKINELL, ":yell:" YOU PAIR OF LAAAAZZZZZZZZY ":yell:" BASTARDS.

I pull out my gun look down at my feet and I shoot one, I shout at the top of my lungs ":yell:"NOW FUCK UP, I must be going crazzzzzzzzy, I plug the hole with an old fishing cork that I just happen to have in my pocket, I know peoples ":yell:" FARKIN CRAZZZY.

I keep walking and stumble apon....

... Hey you thats a nice looking Cock your holding :yow:

Yeah:erk: I said with a sigh, I found it on the road and I think its necks broken, it feels a bit limp.

The girl said, give me a look.

So, as I hand my cock over to the nude girl from Turisas, she went to grab my cock with one hand, I said, no no no you stiiiiiiuuuuupid girl from Turisas your going to need both hands for this mighty fine cock.

Sorry she said in a sexy Turisas voice, pass me your cock kind sir.

The nude girl grabs my cock and starts rubbing its neck for a good 10 minutes, the cock is now stiff as a board. The nude girl said give it a good 20 minutes and your cock will be fine but before I go....

...Take this!!!

The nude girl handed me a map...A map of a vally..."The Vally Of The Trogs":zombie:...Don't ask where she kept this map...But I can say it was no ordinary map...Looks like it was made of human skin.

Beside The Vally Of The Trogs was a small river or stream and the strange thing about this river or stream was the colour...It wasn't blue like most rivers would be but a dark red and the strange name of this river..."The River Of The Damned". Was this the river that once flowed through "The Village Of The Damned"?...I can't tell as it's such a small map.

The nude girl from Turisas told me I would find food and shelter there and the Villagers are very friendly to strangers :Smug:.

So, I start my journey to The Vally Of The Trogs...

...Just in time for the second half of the Maiden concert.

I was just about to walk in when this dude said :mad: ticket mate!!

Hold on mate...No need for the hands, I said...I have a ticket somewhere...So I pull out the fake map from my back pocket and to my suprise on the other side of the map was a print of a Maiden ticket :headbang:

I was....