Another (hilarious) Paradise Lost review...

Nov 20, 2006
Chicago
This one is from Fuckernando over on the Circus Maximus forum:

Fuckernando said:
hey all of you fuckers , here is the final review of this FUCKIN MASTERALLTIMESPIECE

OCULUS EX INFERNI!!:

after listening the odyssey , romeo made a FUCKIN ORQUESTATE MASTERPIEECE! AN HEROIC OONE ....but when you push fuckin PLAY!!!! IN THE FUCKIN ZERO SECOND, you know where you re goin....INTO THE FUCKIN DARKNEESSS OF HELL!!!!!!! this is THE MOST INCREDIBLE PIECE OF PRELUDE OF EVERY FUCKIN ALBUM I HAVE EVER SEEN AND NO ONE IN THE FUTURE CAN MATCH THIS!!! all the black and "DARK" METAL fans with that fuckin repulsive shitty low riffs can kiss my fuckin ASSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!......period..........

SET THE WORLD ON FIRE ( THE LIE OF FUCKIN LIEES)

you cannot fuckin hear THIS MASTERPIECE without hearing oculus, they were meant to be FUCKIN ONE .....I never in my life will forget the moment of the initiation of this song THIS IS THE FALL INTO DARKNESS OF THE RECORD WITH THE CATCHY CHORUS....all of the heavy metal f fans fucks can retire after hearin that piece of chorus, makin SX unique for this type of thing !THE TRADEMARK LINE OF ROMEO S MIND! , once again, the master Romeo, demonstrates why he is the top of the top.....cause he makes songs with STRUCTURE , PASSION AND TECHNICE at the same time, and the DARK PROPHECY VOICES ARE IN ALL THE DISC!! just hear the end.....ONE TO TEN????? ...............FUCKIN TWENTY ON THIS INITIATION SONG!!!!!!

DOMINATIOOON!!!!!!!

this is what I call a PERFECT FOREVER AND EVER SONG, "once again and never again to make song" like romeo will ever say, FUCK ME !! THAT VOICE RUSS IS A FUCKIN KICK ASS MONSTER IN THESE TWO...look at that voice, he is the MOST ADVANCED VOICE IN THE FUCKIN PLANET , the keyboards are the song, in a background state, THAT COMBINATION OF BASS AND GUITAR!!!!! AND THAT RIIFFFF!!! ...and fuckin personally- the fuckin "future line trademark of SX " will be the disonant chord after the solo starting in 4:10 to 4:29 THAT IS A DARK LIINE!! fuck me...I can t even describe it, just listen to that unison bass and keyboard line while the guitar is doing the disonant riff .....NO FUCKIN WOOORDS!!!!
FROM ONE TO TEN????' FUCKIN TWENTY AGAIIN!

THE SERPENT S KISS!

THIS IS THE MORE ACCESIBLE SONG OF PARADISE LOST! BUT IS A FUCKIN KICK FUCKIN ASS!!!!
has the lines, has the riffs, has the catchy voice of russ doing whatever the fuck he wants, has the FLAWLESS MIDDLE ORQUESTRATED MEDLEY, followed by a fuckin riff of hell, once again , the hell is here on us
this is the pre-transition of the record before the "CALM" ...FROM FUCKIN 1 TO 10???? A FUCKIN 20 AGAIIN, ....

PARADISE LOOST

MIKE PINNELLA, that s it, one of the most expressive piano players of the fuckin world, just listen how the piano leads the "calm after the storm song" and what about to say of russ....HE IS BACK TO HIS PASSIONATE VOICE AFTER THOSE THROAT RIPPERS ONES!!!!!!!! fuck me....until this part, I am crying......WHAT A FUCKIN FLAWLESS RECORD ...ONE TO FUCKIN TEN???'' TWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EVE OF SEDUUCTION!!!!!

this NEOCLASSICAL START WILL LEAD YOU TOWARDS ABSOLUTE DARKNESSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
will you ever fuckin forget the verse riff??? NEVER FUCKIN EVER..that is called structure in a song....and romeo is the fuckin master on that one...this reminds me to fuckin dream theater on the systefuckit chaos....FUCKIN CHILD RECORD COMPARING TO THIS....the in the presence of enemies song is a "CHILD STORY"...I repeat...."BABY STORY!"! " comparing to PARADISE LOST...thats the thing...period.....the chorus man....can you ever forget that chorus???? PASSIONATE, INTRIGUE SONG, WITH A FUCKIN MIDDLE INSTRUMENTAL PART OF INCREDIBLE TAPPING AND KICK ASS thats reminds me in a 98 % to sea of lies ...FROM ONE TO TEN??? FUCKIN TWWWWEWEEEEENTY!"!!!

WALLS OF FUCKIN BAAABYLOOON!!!!

UFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF...
HOW CAN I FUCKIN START DESCRIBING THIS???
you just listen to the structure of the beginning of the song....and how the song developes into the maximus darkness.......fuck me.....that voices again.........ONCE AGAIN ON THE RECORD a flawless song with the STRUCTURE OF ROMEO making a final catchy ULTRA KICK ASS MASTERPIECE.......what is his secret for makin this??? he combines a lot of things BY doing different things around the SAME IDEA ...for the ones who understand that will reach the olympus like me. FROM ONE TO TEN??? FUCKIN TWEEENTYYYYYYYYYY

SEVEN

ONCE AGAIN...we are here listening to more agressive kick ass song with a neoclassical start with a ultra fuckin power riff behind it, but once again..WHY AM I LISTENING TO THIS AGAIN?? a neoclassical part...and then a dark piece...and then the solo..and then the end.........FUCKIN ULTRASIMPLE TO ANSWER THAT.....
cause the STRUCTURE of every song is different and you fall into a different kind of darkness every time you listen to it...that s it PERIOD.. the RENOVATION WHITIN THE UNIQUE STYLE of romeo, can you imagine fuckin that??? in dt are four masterminds, romeo in a solo way kicks all of their asses royal, SEVEN DEADLY SINS..you just read those lyrics...FROM ONE TO TEN??? FUCKIN TWWWEEEEENTY FUCKIN AGAAAAIN!!!!

THE SACRIFICE.....

...........................................what can I fuckin say of this.....this is the ultimate PASSIONATE KILLER ballad I ever heard in fuckin yeears after like an angel of yngwie....JUST LISTEN THAT PERFORMANCE OF RUSS!....that is the thing, the other day looking the SX forum , some fuckers said that this is a "WEAK SONG" all of who thinks that can suck MY GLORIOUS COCK son of a fuckin bitches..!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW CAN YOU SAID THAT!!! , that SX forum gets me real sick FUCKIN FUCKS, the member of that forum that read this can support me or CAN KISS MY ROYAL ASS, but finally I will have the final reason ; THE ULTIMATE BALLAD OF SEVERAL YEEARS BEHIND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tears on this one.......FROM ONE TO TEN??? FUCKIN TWEEENTY ONE!!!!!!!!!!!

REVELATION ...(DIVUS PENNAE EX TRAGOEDIA)

the conclution of the record.....the ones who REALLY KNOWS ABOUT ROCK knows that this is the ultimate ending......THAT RIFFS...and once again...THE STRUCTUUURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats it what makes a song THE SONG!! the problem with romeo is that he MAKES ALL THE SONGS LIKE THAT!!! just listen that SOUND, that keyboards behind in all the record, that combination of keyboards and guitar in all the record , that tight drums of rullo playing more accurate than ever ....and THAT CAPARISON GUITAR FUCKIN SOOOUND!!!.....in revelation just remember DIVINE DIVUS WINGS PENNAE OF EX TRAGEDY TRAGOEDIA...and listen to the vocal lines...THAT CHORUS!!! THAT CHOOOORUUUUUUUUUS!!!!!!! and the insinuations of THAT 1997 masterpiece.....fuck me..4:10 - 5:05......the ones who knows about rock will know that is AN ARMAGGEDOONAL BLAST of the prog world, ..and simply....THAT FADE OUT ENDING...

CONCLUFUCKINSIONS...

-the ones of SX forum that says the things I ve mentioned MAKES ME PUKE!!! fuck all of youse....
-this is a ONCE AGAIN blast into SX history, you just cannot TAKE THE DARK MATTER INTO A SUCH HIGHER AND FUCKIN HIGHER GROUUUND!
like I said...FUCK ALL THE "DARK" BANDS OF THIS FUCKIN WOORLD
-this is the absolute truth , so, any replies I will get are fuckin waste
-and I almos fuckin forgot, the production is FLAWLESS, different, in the same way like V, or divine wings, A FUCKIN MASTERPIECE OF PROG PRODUCTION,
-AND !! TO .in the presence of child enemies...THAT IS A FUCKIN CHILD STORY!!!! , period....compared to this DARKNESS!!

LAUNCHING OF THE FUCKIN YEEEAR!!!!!

Yeah, I ROFL'ed.

Imagine you are a really, really dumb person, ok? Now squint your eyes so that TWWWEEEEENNNNTYYYY looks like TWENTY.

Then, pretend you're shouting really loud because you're deaf. Now try again.

He must've gone to the proulxski school of typing.

:lol:

Poor Proulxski, always the ass end of the jokes on the Symphony X board. Him and his crazy mermaid fapping.

I'm betting Fuckernando just bought his first CD and Paradise Lost was it. OMG MUSIC HOLY SHIT!

Nah, he listens to lots of stuff. He's from Chile, though, and his English is a bit... "rusty." Granted, I've never met anyone from Chile, but I'm sure that 99.9% of the country's population can spell better than Mr. Fuckernando can.

Imagine you are a really, really dumb person, ok? Now squint your eyes so that TWWWEEEEENNNNTYYYY looks like TWENTY.

Then, pretend you're shouting really loud because you're deaf. Now try again.

:lol:

He must've gone to the proulxski school of typing.

Poor Proulxski, always the ass end of the jokes on the Symphony X board. Him and his crazy mermaid fapping.

AAAAGRREEEED, likez one no else is porfekt! So reellyy you shout do sum fcking oaff!

Other than the mermaid fapping :) You may continue :)

PS: Some things really are pissing me off now, and Id appreciate if they stopped! Otherwise a complaint will be filed!

holy fuckin shit :lol: That was just precious...thanks for posting that!

"is AN ARMAGGEDOONAL BLAST of the prog world"
"THIS IS THE MORE ACCESIBLE SONG OF PARADISE LOST! BUT IS A FUCKIN KICK FUCKIN ASS!!!!"
"CONCLUFUCKINSIONS"

:worship:

and his nick is perfect (presumably combines his name with his favorite word) :)