Another story that proves I rule!!!

dargormudshark

Sep 25, 2003
houston,Tx
www.dreamspaceonline.com
Last night at about 3 am I was getting some food from the pantry when I saw another one of those damn Brown Reclouse Spiders. So I come up behind it wish my shoe and smack the son of a bitch, exactly right after that you will have never heard me yell "HOLY SHIT!!!!" louder in my life! Because at this time right after the spider was crushed beneath the weight of my sneaker literally over 100 baby spiders came running out. Luckily, I found the bug spray and sprayed all those fuckers to death...so the conclusion to this story...I KILLED OVER 100 POISONOUS SPIDERS IN UNDER 5 MINS

Beware the mighty slayer of spiders. :hotjump: Darg....heheheheh never ceasing to amaze me!! p.s we use carberator cleaner and matches to light the black widows on fire.....nothing else kills those mofo's.

kittybeast said:
Beware the mighty slayer of spiders. :hotjump: Darg....heheheheh never ceasing to amaze me!! p.s we use carberator cleaner and matches to light the black widows on fire.....nothing else kills those mofo's.

I havn't had any problems with Black Widows, my side of the family that lives in East Houston has a problem with them but for me it's Brown Reclouses all over the place. Luckily, not as bad but my Step-Aunt got bit by one and it put a hole in her ankle :yuk: :yell:

Carborater Cleaner and Matches is a pretty metal way to kill spiders!!!

Kick ass Darg! I've got a Wasp nest in my yard that I have to kill off. They've burrowed under a landscaping timber so it's nearly impossible to spray them. My next attempt will be to seal up the entrance with a piece of *metal* since they ate throught the piece of wood I sealed it up with right before I left for PP. I haven't decided whether I'm going to let them die a slow death or drill a hole through the timber and dump chemicals on them from above. :devil: :devil: :devil:

While you guys are at it, if anyone wants to come kill bugs for me, I'd be happy to pay you for it. Granted, it'd be like $5 a week, but you'd have free Internet access and more Tad Morose stuff than you could shake a stick at!* ;)

Shaye

* Actually, that's a lie. I don't have that much TM stuff. But since when are job postings anywhere near accurate?

lady_space said:
While you guys are at it, if anyone wants to come kill bugs for me, I'd be happy to pay you for it. Granted, it'd be like $5 a week, but you'd have free Internet access and more Tad Morose stuff than you could shake a stick at!* ;)

Shaye

* Actually, that's a lie. I don't have that much TM stuff. But since when are job postings anywhere near accurate?

I think I need a little more than $5 a week to make the house payment. I've never understood that whole shake a stick at thing. What is it about a very large amount of something that would preclude you from shaking a stick at it?

Your biggest piece of TM stuff? Yeah, I wouldn't want him. He's a little too smart allecky. :D

dargormudshark said:
I havn't had any problems with Black Widows, my side of the family that lives in East Houston has a problem with them but for me it's Brown Reclouses all over the place. Luckily, not as bad but my Step-Aunt got bit by one and it put a hole in her ankle :yuk: :yell:

Carborater Cleaner and Matches is a pretty metal way to kill spiders!!!

Here in Alabama, black widows are common. They like cars (like in the fender wells) for some reason. Mechanics have to really watch out. Carburetor cleaner works well for lots of stuff I might say.

Bryant

Wheezer said:
Kick ass Darg! I've got a Wasp nest in my yard that I have to kill off. They've burrowed under a landscaping timber so it's nearly impossible to spray them. My next attempt will be to seal up the entrance with a piece of *metal* since they ate throught the piece of wood I sealed it up with right before I left for PP. I haven't decided whether I'm going to let them die a slow death or drill a hole through the timber and dump chemicals on them from above. :devil: :devil: :devil:

Get a mason jar full of gasoline and toss it on the nest. You don't even have to run after you do it. They will instantly be late wasps.

Bryant

Mice? :)

Basically, if it can crawl on me, I'm not fond of it. But I can aim a spray can and slam down a mean boot when I have to. I don't know what I'm really *afraid* of other than the normal shit like poisonous stuff.

Shaye

lady_space said:
Mice? :)

Basically, if it can crawl on me, I'm not fond of it. But I can aim a spray can and slam down a mean boot when I have to. I don't know what I'm really *afraid* of other than the normal shit like poisonous stuff.

Shaye

I'm scared of the Burger King guy. That guy in the commercial looks out his bedroom window and the Burger King guy hands him a sausage omelette. If I looked out my window and The Burger King guy was there I would have a coronary right then and there. That guy gives me the willies.

Bryant