ANOTHER WINNER TO DEBUT AT PROG POWER!!!

MEGALOUD

The Nightmare Has Begun..
ETERNAL FLIGHT - UNDER THE SIGN OF WILL
RELEASE DATE October 9, 2007

Cat# NMR-352
UPC 734923004721
(We'll have it at PROG-POWER):headbang:
l_c4b6dfe5462511dfad8fb81f0678b512.jpg

l_0754ddcf9b8fa97c2eab75057e3f5a03.jpg

This melodic Power/prog Metal band based in Annecy, France (Near Switzerland and Italy, A + for touring and promoting the band) was formed in February 2001 around Gérard Fois an experienced singer who did previously 2 albums with DREAM CHILD (whose 2nd album was released through Metal Blade Records). At that time he teamed up with guitarist Christophe Offredi and bass player Nicolas Jean Pierre and with drummer Arnaud Gorbaty (playing with Alkemyst signed to Nuclear Blast).

ETERNAL FLIGHT is an Amazingly talented technical Power Metal band, displaying progressive elements, musicality and much power, Gérard vocals sounds a little like Bruce Dickenson, but also having much of his own flavor as well. The songs are technical but not overly so, unlike many of the latest prog-power shred albums released as of late, this album is not filled with mindless wankery, rather lush with well written passages and some great tasteful flash where it should be and played to perfection.

TRACKLIST
1) Edge of fire
2) Dark society
3) Under the sign of will
4) The forgotten side
5) Deaf, dumb, blind
6) Next ones on the list
7) Friends
8) The curse
9) Miracle man
10) Ghost (with a different soul)

MAINPAGE
http://eternalflight.free.fr/

CHECK THEIR MYSPACE PAGE OUT
http://www.myspace.com/eternalflight

WE'LL HAVE THIS EXCLUSIVELY AT THE NIGHTMARE TABLES AT PROG-POWER!

:headbang:

This is something I've been looking forward to for a while.

Lance, you must stop teasing us with these announcements...hahaha I'm already broke enough and am barely making it to Atlanta. You're just making me consider doing something really bad in order to be able to afford all of the releases you have coming up... LOL