Anthrax at the Downtown Long Island???

Feb 9, 2005
Long Island
I got a email from the downtown (Farmingdale Long Island,N.Y). There is a mystery show playing Oct. 10.Anthrax is playing AC on Oct. 9 & Poughkeepsie the 11th. Could this be Anthrax?? They will annonce the show on Sept 9th, Thoughts anyone?? :hotjump: :confused: www.thedowntown.com

I wouldn't even try to guess that one. It sucks that you have to wait a few more weeks to even find out.

By the way, if you ever go to the Starland Ballroom (besides to see Anthrax), they are announcing the first five shows of the fall season next week, one show, Monday through Friday, at 5:00 p.m.

Yeah I know!! My girlfriend even said you never know, it might even be Priest thats playing!! The downtown got some great shows coming in Oct. Overkill,Exodus,and who knows who this mystery band thats playing.But the 28th of this month is Testament & Nuclear Assault at another place here on L.I called the Crazy Donkey I'm going to that one. :headbang:

i have no idea, it sounds pretty practical considering Long Island is sort of right inbetween Atlantic City and Poughkeepsie and they are doing one the day before and the other the day after, so it would make sense. On top of that, it would probably be a pretty big show as they say it is on the site.

They waited that long and then cancelled? That's wierd. I don't know how far Cliton Park is from you but they'll be up there and they are headlining.

Killers212 said:
Clifton Park might be too far. It's about 20 miles north of Albany.
The Clifton Park show is at a place called Northern Lights. I saw the band with Bush there about a year ago. They were in the middle of remodeling, but the place was small as fuck inside. Im not saying the show won't be fun, just that it was a tight squeeze last time, and the PA was the loudest I have ever heard in my entire LIFE. I cannot begin to express how loud it is in there; If I hadn't put in ear plugs, I would not have been able to decifer individual songs; I also would have been deaf for a month.