Any questions for Hammerfall?

How does the band feel they have handled the pressure of living up to the hype of the first 2 albums for rest of their career?

How much fun was it doing the video for "Hearts on Fire" with the Swedish Women's Curling team?

Oscar - what is your touring rig consist of?

also what belt is he in whatever martial arts hes in. He should box Lance King this year!!!!

How has Joacim's work with Bill Tsamis from Warlord affected HammerFall's approach to music/lyrics?

I'm really impressed with the addition of Pontus Norgren to the lineup. He went above and beyond my expectations as HammerFall's lead guitar player. Will he be taking part in writing for any future HammerFall albums? What new dimensions does Pontus' abilities bring to HammerFall's sound?

I'll be speaking with Oscar Dronjak on Tuesday... any questions?
Did the band find it difficult to gain recognition in their early days, hailing from Goethenburg where the melodic death metal scene was entering its formative period? I know Oscar was in Ceremonial Oath, and Jesper Stromblad, Glenn Ljungstrom, Niklas Sundin and Mikael Stanne were all in Hammerfall for a while, but I'm wondering if they experienced what Jon Schaffer has complained about in Florida (ie, being ignored in favor of death metal), or if the Gothenburg scene was more accepting of diverse subgenres.

The rep from Nuclear Blast, who set up the interview, also suggested I ask about tonight's MMA event. Apparently he's quite into it.

My money is on Lance.

ya dude, all the youtube videos show oscar like dressed as a ninja like drop kicking ENGL cardboard boxes when they were in the studio! LOL