Anyone Going to the Edguy/Kamelot Show in Chicago(Pearl Room)

Mustang

The Edge
Sep 15, 2006
Tremont, IL
www.eternity-x.com
Well I recently spoke with my buddy Felix from Edguy agreed to put me on the guest list. So I figure I'll attend the show next month. So I got wondering if any of my friends from the progpower forum will be attending?

Well I recently spoke with my buddy Felix from Edguy agreed to put me on the guest list. So I figure I'll attend the show next month. So I got wondering if any of my friends from the progpower forum will be attending?

hey, you may want to get a bigger wallet....you dropped some names.

I will be there just for Edguy.....not a fan of Kamalot. I am just scared that Toby will do more talking than singing or they will do that drum solo / Star Wars thing again. I think if they skipped all of this they could easily add 4 more songs to the set.

Bigger wallet? Not sure what your reffering to.
As for what I was saying is I probably wouldnt be attending if it wasnt for being placed on the guest list. But figured since I am I would.

Also I'm not familure with the drum solo or star wars thing. I'm a fan of Kamelot and haven't been to one of their shows yet. I've seen the live dvd's . But not been there.

Thanks

but...Kamelot is so amazing live! One thing I haven't figured out is who the headliner is on this tour. Or are both bands on equal billing with the same set length?

The Star Wars drum solo ruled, damnit!
Ha Ha!
Seriously....I thought it was pretty badass.
Maybe this time they'll do "The Siege of Gondor" from LOTR.
Ha Ha!

Kamelot bored me the last time I saw them. But I always love to see Edguy.
Unfortunately, I will not be able to make this show as I am in a wedding that day.
Holy Shit! I'm going to wear a dress????

Don't even get me started.
No one has any clue of the starting time or lineup for the SIGH show coming up next Sunday.

It's almost like you have to get there at 5PM because if you want to see any opener, you never know when they are going to hit the stage.

Yip has a 4 day trip next week sun - wed (hence we're arriving at the fest Thursday instead of Wednesday as originally planned) and I'm surely not driving to Mokena alone. Too bad, Kamelot is always mind blowing live and Edguy is always fun.

Yip has a 4 day trip next week sun - wed (hence we're arriving at the fest Thursday instead of Wednesday as originally planned) and I'm surely not driving to Mokena alone. Too bad, Kamelot is always mind blowing live and Edguy is always fun.

Yeah, they're only playing up here on weekdays so I'm missing this tour. Had they done a weekend Montreal date I would have ventured north but no Canada dates for Kamelot this tour (Edguy is having a few shows up there though).