April 30 and/or May 1 Anthrax Roll Call !

aztattooedsean

crazed tattooed metalhead
Jan 19, 2002
Chandler,arizona
www.facebook.com
I hope this post doesn't get lost amongst the silly posts going on.

I am curious to know everyone that is going to be in Chicago for either or both gigs. Are you from Chicago or coming from out of town?

I was also wondering what time is our board meal meeting at the HOB is suppossed to be taking place????!! :Spin: :headbang:

I will start this all off. I am flying in from New Mexico(my temporary home from last October till this august when I get back to Arizona). I will be at the April 30 gig!!

I'll be there for the HOB dinner/get together. Traveling from Detroit.
yeah, what time is that gig?

If anyone needs to get a hold of me, I'm staying at the HOB. G.Lindsey is the name.

I'm in for all three nights...driving to Detroit on Friday then back home after the show. Which means I will get about 3 hours of sleep before getting up to drive to Chicago.

I was gonna go straight from Detroit to Chicago, but one of my buddies can't get Friday off work, so I gotta come home to get him.

We're coming from Ohio...halfway between Cincinnati and Columbus.

Badatta2ud said:
That was the original plan wasn't it, I'm staying at the HOB Saturday night.

Yes forgive me.... so many people ordered stuff, i gonna need another bag for just the Shirts:yell: :tickled: :loco: :Spin:

thraxx said:
Yes forgive me.... so many people ordered stuff, i gonna need another bag for just the Shirts:yell: :tickled: :loco: :Spin:

I've got a bad case of C.R.S. myself, must be the Alzheimer's or Goose Islands kickin' in. Do you know where or when you want to meet up yet?

chiefs45177 said:
I'm in for all three nights...driving to Detroit on Friday then back home after the show. Which means I will get about 3 hours of sleep before getting up to drive to Chicago.

I was gonna go straight from Detroit to Chicago, but one of my buddies can't get Friday off work, so I gotta come home to get him.

We're coming from Ohio...halfway between Cincinnati and Columbus.
That's a lot of gas money.

Badatta2ud said:
I've got a bad case of C.R.S. myself, must be the Alzheimer's or Goose Islands kickin' in. Do you know where or when you want to meet up yet?

6:30 at the HOB were eating there....... is that ok.....