Aptrigga vs drumagog

deadly_sinn

Jun 13, 2007
what do you guys say??
i only ask since i have trouble with drumagog when it come to loudness, it seems that nomatter what i do in drumagog the sample play back is a bit softer that it should be, but it is very accurate and gets snare rolls perfect, aptrigga on the other hand gives me great sound, but i am having trouble with snare rolls, it doesnt seem to get them right, plays them back using soft samples instead of louder ones even when the rolls are peaking at a higher level.
anyone got a solution or should i just use drumagog

Maybe this is considered thread hi-jacking but what the heck.

Is there a way to turn of the function in aptrigga that plays samples with different volume depending on how hard the drum was hit from the beginning. When using a sample on the kick drum for instance, i want every hit to be equally loud. I know that there is a function like this in drumagog that makes the plugin ignore the level of the input sound once it's above the threshold, but I haven't found one in aptrigga.

Maybe this is considered thread hi-jacking but what the heck.

Is there a way to turn of the function in aptrigga that plays samples with different volume depending on how hard the drum was hit from the beginning. When using a sample on the kick drum for instance, i want every hit to be equally loud. I know that there is a function like this in drumagog that makes the plugin ignore the level of the input sound once it's above the threshold, but I haven't found one in aptrigga.

Turn the Volume Mod to zero and you will have equally hard hits.