Are you a racist person ?

Are u racist one way or another ?

• Total voters

drama_queen

peace
Mar 3, 2004
heaven
[size=+3]D O N O T L I E[/size]

Even if you just avoid someone because of his/her skin colour or gender or religious/sexual preferences, you are. Even if you don't tell them but think they are inferior, you are. etc.

So are u ?
And be honest !

Marlboro is !! Proof : read the top one :

marlboro.jpg

blackeyed said:
i also avoid people who talk about shite like drama queen

I'm not talking about poopoo, I'm talking about racism FFS :erk: And you said you tend to avoid everyone, therefore me. You made a pleonasm like.

i said i 'tend' to avoid everyone....meaning that in most cases i avoid everyone, but in some cases i do not.
i clarified my position by say i also avoid people that talk shite, meaning that even in the some cases when i do not avoid everyone, i deffinately avoid people who talk shite - i merely referred to you as you exemplify people who talk shite in most cases, not all cases, but most.
there is nothing unclear, illogical or wrong in what i posted.

blackeyed said:
i said i 'tend' to avoid everyone....meaning that in most cases i avoid everyone, but in some cases i do not.
i clarified my position by say i also avoid people that talk shite, meaning that even in the some cases when i do not avoid everyone, i deffinately avoid people who talk shite - i merely referred to you as you exemplify people who talk shite in most cases, not all cases, but most.
there is nothing unclear, illogical or wrong in what i posted.

canoe.gif