Argghhh...no Lacuna Coil

They didn't. They're keeping the tour as a threesome now, and 20 minutes was added to Paradise Lost's set from what I hear. That should give Opeth a LOT of time, more than 90 minutes, which owns.

Originally posted by markgugs
They didn't. They're keeping the tour as a threesome now, and 20 minutes was added to Paradise Lost's set from what I hear. That should give Opeth a LOT of time, more than 90 minutes, which owns.

I want to know what idiot had originally booked Paradise Lost to come over from England for TWENTY MINUTES A NIGHT?

I mean damn.

I believe that Paradise Lost has about 45 minutes in the 2nd slot, and Tapping The Vein is getting approx. 30 minutes. Like I said, hopefully Opeth will now benefit and get 105 minutes or so. The more Opeth the better!

Originally posted by Bear
Its ok Jim, they will get 25 minutes now LOL
Bear

20 minutes was added.

On PL's site: "The good news is that now PL have been moved up the bill and are expected to play a forty minute set."

So unless someone's posting something incorrectly, that means they were originally set for a 20 minute slot...

I would like to see Opeth, but would have also liked to see Lacuna Coil. I've still got to check out the other bands. No, I will not make it to see Opeth, since they are not coming closer than Chicago.

I really hope Lacuna makes it to the US this year somehow. I would love to see them in concert again!

Originally posted by 97reb
I would like to see Opeth, but would have also liked to see Lacuna Coil. I've still got to check out the other bands. No, I will not make it to see Opeth, since they are not coming closer than Chicago.

I can't say I know how far this is, but isn't the show at Jaxx in Springfield, VA a bit closer than Chicago?

Originally posted by Demonspell
If I was Nick Holmes and PL was offered anything less than 30 minutes, I'd tell the promoters to go fuck themselves. :)

Of course now that I saw PL in person, if I were Nick Holmes, I'd get down on my knees and thank my maker that *anyone* wanted to listen to my dreck. :)