Ari Blahblahnen runs Amoral even deeper into the ground

Sorry man, but for me, Amoral is MUCH better since the singer is Ari Koivunen. Yes, they changed for a more melodic metal style, but it works fine and that new song is very good in my book.

Fair enough! I personally hate his voice. He sounds like a pre-pubescent little kid. Like Justin Bieber, except with a horrible accent.

hehe I am not! But that's what makes the world go round!

If the new Amoral sounded like this:

I'd be happy.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll give Aeonic 1 for two: Amoral kicks ass on this song.....so does Fall of the Leafe. Too bad Fall of the Leafe broke up four years ago.

I never heard this band before....I gave it a listen, and I gotta say that the singer would fit great in Lynch Mob; he sounds a lot (to me) like Oni Logan and/or Robert Mason. Not a great/powerful "metal" voice, but pretty good for hard rock.

He won Finnish National Idol (their equivalent to American Idol) with a vocal performance on a Sonata Arctica song. :worship:

I'm checking them out now for the first time because of this thread and really liking it! I like the song that Aeonic posted. Now I'm listening to (won't go) Home and liking that one too.

I never really got into either era of Amoral, honestly. I always thought they were rather generic, in the sense that the few songs I listened to failed to grab me and I never felt the need to buy any albums.