Arrival Times

Oh Yeah are you going to NIGHTWISH, SA on Sunday sept 14? we will be there, my daughters, wife and I, if soo look us up.

I'm not attending, as it's on the other side of town and on a "school night". Am I a lame metalhead or what? :oops:

If y'all make it to the Scottsdale area, give me a shout, and I'll buy a round of margaritas!

We'll be showing up @ the Marriott Midtown around 3-4PM on friday.

Post your ariival times so pople can see and arrange meet-ups at the airport or whereever.
popple-747628.jpg

Popple! :)
Supposed to get in around 3pm on Wednesday.
Same (by car)! :headbang:

It's AA 1052 at 8am connecting in DFW.
You're also going out from ELP, right? What time, I guess it's around the same? If so we can meet up there!

My flight is Frontier, leaving at 7:30am so we basicalyy have to bethere at the same time. I will be getting to the airport around 6:30am so go to the patio tht is where i will be having my coffee.

I'm flying Wed from SFO 7:20 AM to ATL 2:59 PM if no delays. el_ace and I will meet at the car rental hub of the airport around 4 PM and we are going to rent a car to go the courtyard marriott. If anyone would like a ride or just say hi look for a tall dude with a pagan's mind t-shirt.

BTW, those going through SJC airport it's not that big, you may still want to run though.

BTW, those going through SJC airport it's not that big, you may still want to run though.

I think those of us dealing with SJC are leaving from there, not flying through..sure can't wait til they finish working on the stupid place, those little rolling stairs to get into the plane are a PITA when you have heavy carryons!