art work inspired from SoB

What I said: "You guys made $99 off merch sales!"

What it meant: "The crew of the USS Manhandler just passed you around for about two hours."

neverpurified, you are very welcome to share us some of yours. and i appreciate your opinion. thanks! :)

andtearsshallfloodtheea.jpg

With this occasion I proudly announce that the Shroud of Bereavement website will be available in a week or maximum 10 days. Doom on, mates! :headbang:

Shroud is Funeral Doom now? Shit. And I thought they sounded more Journey-ish on the new demos.

Lol, Kleo. Is nice to see you had the time to comment. And yes, they sound funeral too. Is just my perspective.

Well, if they are billed as funeral and funeral doom fans listen I see some backlash coming. I mean that's one elite cadre of fans. If it gets too ugly, I'll just post pics of Dan kissing my vinyl edition of Thergothon's full length.

I agree with Kleo actually. We aren't funeral by any means, however, I can see where Black get's that from, we have some parts in that vain.

It's very hard to lump bands into genres, especially ones that are cross genre like us.

I see that I create a discussion about some image so I delete it. Next time I`ll be more careful with not offending someone.

Thank you, guys. Kleo, I know Im late with SoB's website, is almost done, but there were some private problems and Dan was busy too. I hope in the near future to make this happen. Sorry for all fans :erk:

Dan, thank you very much! Lets hope that soon will be available. :) And you know I love doing this, but right now is just a bad time. Love you all!