Arthemis - The Damned Ship, anyone?

MadeInNewJersey

nursing my wounds
Apr 15, 2002
The Ridge
www.discogs.com
Hey fellas, just wanted to let you know I've finally gotten 'round the seriously listening to the Arthemis disc ('The Damned Ship') - even wrote a pretty decent review! Let me know if it's cool to post a link here or whatnot, otherwise, it'll be on our site within a few days/weeks (basically, whenever JayKeeley gets his lazy @$$ around to it)...

Looking forward to talking to some fellow Italians 'bout it! Cheers men.

BTW ladies & gents, we're currently running a vote on our forum for the next 3 album reviews to be uploaded, and Arthemis is one of those you can choose...if you want to see it sooner rather than later...go vote! ;)

Morning Field said:
Thank you for Royal Carnage site.
Good job!

Arthemis's Japnese Fan Site will be glad to add a link to your site.
!:headbang:!:headbang:

Well...you're all very welcome! As you can tell from my review, I enjoyed the album a great deal, and ALL fans of very high-quality speedy power metal should grab it!

And we'd love to have a link from another Japanese fan site; we currently have an exchange with Junnie's Metal Mad Japan fan site, so Royal Carnage is truly shooting for global metal coverage!

(just don't ask me to translate...hehehe)

markgugs said:
Well...you're all very welcome! As you can tell from my review, I enjoyed the album a great deal, and ALL fans of very high-quality speedy power metal should grab it!

And we'd love to have a link from another Japanese fan site; we currently have an exchange with Junnie's Metal Mad Japan fan site, so Royal Carnage is truly shooting for global metal coverage!

(just don't ask me to translate...hehehe)
Arthemis's members will be very happy to hear your review.
Thank you so much.:headbang:

Junko-san's Metal Mad Japan.... I know....I know...:saint::saint: