Ascendia/Lion and the Jester contest

Random Axe

Common Sense Man!
Sep 27, 2002
Cincinnati, OH
Visit site
Hey all, I'm giving away a copy of Ascendia's debut album. I couldn't think of a way to do it until I talked with Jon and we figured it out.

Here's the deal: The first member to correctly guess the first band Ascendia opened for wins. There's no way to google or bing the answer so it's fair game to all. Once we have established a winner, just PM me your address and I'll ship. I have only one rule with this. Each member can only make two guesses. If nobody comes up with the answer tonight, which would surprise me, I'll drop another hint tomorrow, maybe late tonight.

Hint number 1 and 2: They are metal band from Canada and its not Nickelback

Go

Oh and here's their debut video for those who missed it. So far this is my song of the year by miles.

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay we have a winner! Eppst1 was correct. Into Eternity was the first band Ascendia opened for. I knew someone would get it the first night. Jon had his doubts that anyone even knew about IE, but I figured with the diversity of metal on this board someone would nail it pretty quickly. Now here's their second video in case it was missed:

Last edited by a moderator: