ATL Local Show Reminders

I want to personally thank the few of you belonging to this forum that made it out to the Masquerade this evening to witness one of our (E.B.S.) best performances to date. Hopefully we did not disappoint.

thanks for the ongoing, unwaivering support.

For those who were not able to show or didn't take the time to bother, you missed a hell of performance from Eclipsed by Sanity. If you have not seem them on stage yet, you need to. They definitely do NOT disappoint. High energy, tight set, ass totally kicked!

For those who were not able to show or didn't take the time to bother, you missed a hell of performance from Eclipsed by Sanity. If you have not seem them on stage yet, you need to. They definitely do NOT disappoint. High energy, tight set, ass totally kicked!

Yep, I was surprised with the amount of energy that they had. It's rare to see a power metal band with that type of stage presence.

Eclipsed by Sanity plays metal so heavy that the drummer - Daniel 'Danny McDoom' Rutherford - actually broke his brand new double bass pedal halfway through their set. :guh:

Folks, it don't get much heavier than that. :lol:

and yes, I would rank this show as one of their top three performances over the past year and a half. And I would dare to say that it may have been Patrick's best vocal performance yet.

:kickass:

Heck, it was snowing here earrrly this morning!

Sorry I missed the EbS show....as it happened, a friend o'mine was stranded at the airport with a morning standby flight....which just happened to coincide with WREKage, so it was Paul (and the couch in the station lobby) to the rescue. :)

...which brings us back to the snow: as we were unloading Jason's stuff curbside at Atl. Hartsfield airport, it had just begun snowing heavily. "We might get snow three times in a year here, and you get to leave during it!" :lol:

We had an awesome time seeing Halycon Way at SoHo's. I LOVED their cover of the KISS "I Was Made For Loving You". this is my favorite KISS song so I loved it. Once the mix issues were worked out with the sound guy, the band and sounded great. Jon it was a pleasure as always to talk and hang out some after your show. Same for you Shawn.

I want to personally thank the few of you belonging to this forum that made it out to the Masquerade this evening to witness one of our (E.B.S.) best performances to date. Hopefully we did not disappoint.

thanks for the ongoing, unwaivering support.

Patrick, you guys kicked ass Friday night!!!!!!!!! :headbang::headbang: We got some great video, too, of the majority of the show. :kickass:

The Sweetwater show is $5 if you're over 21, and $7 or $10 (can't remember) if 18-20. Lineup is 1) Eclipsed By Sanity; 2) Halcyon Way, and 3) Inviolate, as far as I know. Check the http://www.myspace.com/sweetwaterlive page for more details.....
I sure wish I could go to this show, but with all the tix I'm buying this month, there's just no way I can be there. Sorry! Have a great show!:headbang:

Patrick, you guys kicked ass Friday night!!!!!!!!! :headbang::headbang: We got some great video, too, of the majority of the show. :kickass:

Thank you so very kindly, Kathy.

Im gonna have my hands full on future shows if I keep this 'best performance to date' streak going. :)

Hey everyone, just a reminder for this Saturday's show!

l_36c549ed5b5177d8ab731e632457f6f2.jpg

(sorry about the crappy quality, Im not too good at making banners)

We had an awesome time seeing Halycon Way at SoHo's. I LOVED their cover of the KISS "I Was Made For Loving You". this is my favorite KISS song so I loved it. Once the mix issues were worked out with the sound guy, the band and sounded great. Jon it was a pleasure as always to talk and hang out some after your show. Same for you Shawn.

Hey Stan! Glad you made it out....that was a good time, but we didn't get to settle up with the club until like 3am, so I got home at 6:15....ugh....but we'd do it again! Good to see ya bro.....also thanks to Shaye, Bryant, Mike & Tracie for making the long-ass drive down there!!!!!! =)

HW put on a great show in Columbus despite the sound issues. The new song and the new cover tune were both excellent. Sorry we had to miss out on EBS that Friday, but we're looking forward to seeing everybody at Sweetwater this weekend! :headbang:

--Mike