Attention Metal Rose!

Harvester

The Promoter
Sep 16, 2001
www.progpowerusa.com
Cindy has emailed you twice with your gold badge confirmation. I have replied to your email message tonight with it as well. If you do not get the message, you need to check with your ISP/email provider to see if our domain/address has been declared as a spammer and filtering all emails.

I do not know what else to tell you.

Hey Glenn... I sent her a text. She texted me back and asked me to post saying she e-mailed you. If you're not getting her e-mails for some reason, PM me and I'll give you her cell so you two can resolve the issue.

Zod

Cindy has emailed you twice with your gold badge confirmation. I have replied to your email message tonight with it as well. If you do not get the message, you need to check with your ISP/email provider to see if our domain/address has been declared as a spammer and filtering all emails.

I do not know what else to tell you.

Uhhhh....I'll take it! :heh:

~Brian~

You'll have to fight me for it. :)

-Metal

PS: Thanks to all the Texts and phone calls I got last night from forum members trying to reach me to take care of this!

:lol: I was wondering why you didn't reply! I should have known you were getting slammed with messages! Good thing it's all straightened out now! We gotta have you there! :D