ATTN: anyone going to progpower USA

ensign

Jul 18, 2003
If ANYONE would be so kind, I would really appreciate a big favor. I would like to get a Pain of Salvation t-shirt and/or sweatshirt. Unfortunatley I couldn't get a ticket this year as they are sold out already. I would send the money needed for the purchase and shipping beforehand (obviously) along with a nice tip for anyone that would be so nice. Please let me know!! Thanks.

email me at osirislink@hotmail.com

or reply to this with contact information :)

ensign said:
If ANYONE would be so kind, I would really appreciate a big favor. I would like to get a Pain of Salvation t-shirt and/or sweatshirt. Unfortunatley I couldn't get a ticket this year as they are sold out already. I would send the money needed for the purchase and shipping beforehand (obviously) along with a nice tip for anyone that would be so nice. Please let me know!! Thanks.

Hi. I'm going this year and would be glad to do this for you. my e-mail is caex@bellsouth.net. Tell me if you want me to do it, then I will e-mail you on where to send.

ensign said:

I to would be happy to do because I being a teenager am always in need if more money. i live in alabama and will be in hanover In if that makes any difference not having to ship it. so email me if you would like me to get it for you. Tine984@comcast.net

ensign said:

How about just getting a ticket and going yourself? What does sold out mean? Tickets are always available if you really want to go. You can find them in this very forum and on ebay.