AudioPlastik- (members of Threshold and Darkwater)

I read Matt's review of this on facebook. Right in my wheelhouse but is this going to be a digital only release? I'm okay with that and I understand the reasons but I don't want to pay for the download and then have them press a CD the next month. Sounds really, really good. Dec sounds better than ever on this.

Reminds me of Dead Soul Tribe but with worse vocals. The same type of atmospheric metal music. It's OK but not winning me over.
As a sidenote, there is a link to the CD and Tshirt sales.

Reminds me of Dead Soul Tribe but with worse vocals. The same type of atmospheric metal music. It's OK but not winning me over.
As a sidenote, there is a link to the CD and Tshirt sales.

Yes, I posted it in my reply. How about getting to work on a new Stride album bro? ;) Another 1 album wonder (not including the instr. album). But, yes, another Stride album would be awesome! As far as the AudioPlastik, I think it's all around well done and I enjoy it, I guess the vocals are a preference. The metal market is so grossly saturated it's nearly impossible to break new ground so with that said we have all have a degree of metal "fatigue" or just flat out picky.

How about getting to work on a new Stride album bro? ;) Another 1 album wonder (not including the instr. album). But, yes, another Stride album would be awesome!

Are you mistaking me as a member of the band? I agree I'd too like to see some new Stride material. But I don't see it happening. The split of Gary Belin and Mike Martin seems permanent. As far as I know, Joel is still teaching and occasionally plays in some local cover bands. In particular, Escape a Journey tribute band with three former Stride members (Joel Gregoire, Matt Kanzler and Rick Flores). A few years ago Joel put out a digital only release of instrumentals which is pretty damn good. I got to see him play some of the tracks with a dat machine and it was impressive. http://www.reverbnation.com/joelgregoire

Sounds ok, nothing great. Have to say, HATE the band name. For whatever reason, I always hated band names with "audio" or "stereo" in them

Are you mistaking me as a member of the band? I agree I'd too like to see some new Stride material. But I don't see it happening. The split of Gary Belin and Mike Martin seems permanent. As far as I know, Joel is still teaching and occasionally plays in some local cover bands. In particular, Escape a Journey tribute band with three former Stride members (Joel Gregoire, Matt Kanzler and Rick Flores). A few years ago Joel put out a digital only release of instrumentals which is pretty damn good. I got to see him play some of the tracks with a dat machine and it was impressive. http://www.reverbnation.com/joelgregoire

That's unfortunate to hear. They could've been really great. I mean, just that debut was killer.

Oh well, I guess. I still find more music than I know how to check out on a daily basis.